Hey 😊

I'm sure this has probably been asked before but I'm on the mobile app and it doesn't seem to allow searching!

Anyway, is there a fix for the lagging while typing a mail within the hub? The lag I'm referring too is the lag of characters appearing on the screen when typing them.

Thanks
    01-26-17 11:51 AM
    Hey ������

I'm sure this has probably been asked before but I'm on the mobile app and it doesn't seem to allow searching!

Anyway, is there a fix for the lagging while typing a mail within the hub? The lag I'm referring too is the lag of characters appearing on the screen when typing them.

Thanks
    Have you tried restarting your phone? I don't have this issue. Do you have the latest update for the Hub?
    01-26-17 12:09 PM
    Perhaps you can state your OS and update built number?

Many on this forum has experienced the lag issue in Hub. The issue has been resolved for most of us with the recent update.

Check if you have the latest built.

I am on Marshmallow 6.0.1, built number AAI459.
    If you need help from the BlackBerry team, send a feedback to BlackBerry within the Hub. Cody and his colleagues manages the emails well and respond fast.
    01-26-17 12:14 PM
    Have you tried restarting your phone? I don't have this issue. Do you have the latest update for the Hub?
    I actually haven't yet. I assumed it was some larger issue and a problem with the Hub or it's settings that couldn't be fixed this easily. Will give it a go now
    PHughes likes this.
    01-26-17 12:21 PM
    Perhaps you can state your OS and update built number?

Many on this forum has experienced the lag issue in Hub. The issue has been resolved for most of us with the recent update.

Check if you have the latest built.

I am on Marshmallow 6.0.1, built number AAI459.
    If you need help from the BlackBerry team, send a feedback to BlackBerry within the Hub. Cody and his colleagues manages the emails well and respond fast.
    Running 6.0.1 Build AA1459 (Like yourself).

There are no later versions of the Hub showing on the play store. This is the first I've seen of this bug since I got the phone about 3 weeks ago too.

Oh! I didn't know you could send feedback like that! Will definitely give that a go if there are no further suggestions.

Thanks
    01-26-17 12:23 PM
    Tried a reboot and it did nothing. I can't figure out how to contact support via the hub either
    01-27-17 11:24 AM
    Tried a reboot and it did nothing. I can't figure out how to contact support via the hub either
    Did you reboot, or restart? To reboot, hold the power button until it vibrates and begins to restart. Don't hold it down and then select restart form the pop-up window that shows up.
    01-27-17 02:25 PM
    Try to clear cache on everything then reboot. Settings > storage and usb > click on cached data and clear it. Then reboot and see what happens.
    01-27-17 02:31 PM
    For a good reboot, hold the power button for at least 32 seconds. Ignore the buzzing and what ever flashes on the screen.
    This is a simulated battery pull.
    And def clear the cache as noted above.
    Next step would be disable hub and keyboard, re boot then re enable hub and keyboard.
    01-27-17 02:45 PM
    Cheers all! Really appreciate the help and suggestions! No I didn't do the force reboot so I'll try that next along with all other suggestions if that doesn't work 😊
    PHughes likes this.
    01-27-17 03:01 PM
    Go in and check to see if you have an accessibility service on in system settings > accessibility. Things like Password Keeper Auto fill. Try turning it or them off and then try typing again. Turn it back on again and re test. It's likely an accessibility service causing issues with webview.
    FF22 and PHughes like this.
    01-28-17 11:52 PM