Yesterday and today I got a notification I can't clear from the Hub. Title is "Server configuration error" and whatnot I can see of the message is "The server is configured to prevent this request fro..."

Nothing happens when I tap the notification. Yesterday I restarted my Priv to clear it, but it came back at 2:08 am.

Has anyone else seen this? I recently added an Outlook.com email account, but it is sending and receiving OK.
    02-19-17 07:43 AM
    Sounds like something isn't set up quite right on the Outlook server. Don't think it's a hub issue, the hub is only doing it's job, telling you something is out of whack.
    I don't use Outlook, so can't steer you in what direction to look.
    02-19-17 07:52 AM
    I have this same issue. Email comes in fine, so I'm not sure what exactly is being prevented. Anyone ever figure this out?

I was running the Hub on a Samsung S7, and now a KEYone. Same message.
    06-14-17 11:45 AM
    I have received the same message on both of my phones that have the HUB installed on them. I also have Outlook installed and the emails come through to my Outlook App. I prefer the HUB over Outllook and would like to get this issue resolved. I am eagerly waiting for more suggestions.
    06-30-17 09:53 AM
    Hey guys, hope you are all still in the mix 2 years later as I am having the same issue as well. I hope you have found a viable solution to this. It really happened to me once I rearrange a few things with my Office 365 account. Don't know if you guys have an account as well. But it seems to be asking for a certificate in order for it work properly the the hub which is where I would like to receive my emails as well. Please let me know if a solution has been found.
    I will keep digging as well on my end and will share if a solution has come to fruition.Hub error notification-screenshot_20190712-172949.jpg
    07-16-19 11:17 PM
    It looks to me like your email server is asking for a "client" certificate. Client certificates are used to identify you to a server; the opposite of the way certificates normally work (identifying the server to you).

Whoever administers your email server could probably provide you with a client certificate that you could install on your phone. But since everything is working, the server is probably falling back to the more typical way of identifying you (user ID/password), so the notification is just a nuisance.
    12-05-19 01:34 PM