Hey guys have done a quick search on the site but haven't been able to find what I am looking for.

Can someone please recommend an app for android similar to Hub ++ or be buzz?

The downside with all these android apps is there is so much to chose from. Some seem to do just the led notifications, some do just the sound what I have come across doesn't provide the customisable options such colours, length of sound or number of flashes etc.

Any help greatly appreciated

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    12-14-15 01:02 AM
    If you are using priv, this is soooo ironic and tragic. Please tell me you're not using priv and trying to find an android alternative to Blackberry Hub.

I'm sorry but this is...so sad.
    12-14-15 01:05 AM
    No I am not looking to find an alternative to the Blackberry Hub on the priv. Hub++ is an app similar to BeBuzz that enables you to customise notifications ( colour, sounds, duration, vibration etc for specific apps)

12-14-15 01:08 AM
    No I am not looking to find an alternative to the Blackberry Hub on the priv. Hub++ is an app similar to BeBuzz that enables you to customise notifications ( colour, sounds, duration, vibration etc for specific apps)

OK, my bad. Good luck, ya.
    12-14-15 01:14 AM
    Deleted hub and used BlueMail instead. better UI, doesn't heat up my phone and saw a significant saving on battery life. Can't recommend enough
    12-14-15 03:58 AM
    Does it support BBM and text

12-14-15 04:05 AM
    For clarification I am referring to a notification customisation app Hub plus plus , NOT the Blackberry Hub .

12-14-15 05:34 AM
    Try app called Lightflow it does the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 05:41 AM
    Thank you

12-14-15 06:08 AM
    Be prepared to be disappointing, there is nothing that is like or the same as Hub++ or BeBuzz. Welcome to Android! I say that jokingly but I am actually really mad at the notification system on this OS, it is very lacking because it is all up to the app developer to do it. Even the CrackBerry app is missing the option to setup LED on or off, it uses the system default settings. I can't stand using the same noise and light for everything. I actually determine if I am going to pick up my device based on the LED or noise! And to get access to all apps notification settings it seems like you have to be rooted. This and the HUB are why I still miss BlackBerry 10
    leopardgirl likes this.
    12-14-15 08:41 AM