Okay so I got a priv today and legit I am so confused but we'll get right into it. I have my Gmail, a Hotmail and tried to add another Hotmail to the hub... So basically something got messed up with the last Hotmail and it didn't take, I can't open it from the account view and I can't (or rather don't know how to) delete it so I can retry. I even have tried to go to the hubs accounts in the options and it didn't even show it until I clicked "account settings" so please help me out I'm dying here.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-23-15 08:50 PM
    Okay so I got a priv today and legit I am so confused but we'll get right into it. I have my Gmail, a Hotmail and tried to add another Hotmail to the hub... So basically something got messed up with the last Hotmail and it didn't take, I can't open it from the account view and I can't (or rather don't know how to) delete it so I can retry. I even have tried to go to the hubs accounts in the options and it didn't even show it until I clicked "account settings" so please help me out I'm dying here.

Go into device Settings > Apps and scroll up until you see BlackBerry Hub. Tap that then select Storage, and tap Clear Data. This will reset Hub. Now go back to the Hub app, and setup your accounts again.
    11-23-15 08:58 PM
    Go into device Settings > Apps and scroll up until you see BlackBerry Hub. Tap that then select Storage, and tap Clear Data. This will reset Hub. Now go back to the Hub app, and setup your accounts again.
    Hey thanks for your help however that did nothing

Mecca EL likes this.
    11-23-15 09:02 PM
    Hey thanks for your help however that did nothing

Go into Hub Settings, and delete the Hotmail acounts you have attached. Close Hub, in Recents Menu, and restart Hub and reestablish the Hotmail credentials
    11-23-15 09:22 PM
    The priv obviously has issues with the hub. I'm having a ton of sync issues and it won't let me erase my Gmail account. Everything stopped syncing. So frustrating. I have a lot of emails and it takes a day to re sync when things don't work. Easy for BlackBerry to just say reset and start over!!! What about getting the software right before releasing

chaddt likes this.
    11-23-15 11:04 PM