My main Google account I set up works fine in the hub and there's a single calendar account.

When I added my second Google account, there is are 2 calendars that show up for that second account. There is a Hub calendar associated, and a Google calendar. I tried to un-sync the Google one so only the Hub will show up, but both are still there.

Next, I added my my work email to Hub via Microsoft Activesync. I added the calendar option. We also use Google Hangouts for work so I added my work account to Google in order to get Hangouts working. But this also caused a double calendar: "work Hub calendar", and "work Google calendar." I tried to un-sync the work Google calendar so only the work Hub calendar will show up, but both are still there.

The interesting thing with my work calendar is that my events seem to be split between the two. Like Event 1 is under the work Hub calendar, and Event 2 is under the work Google calendar. It appears to have my full events, I need to keep both calendars in there, but it's just really messy.

Anyone else have this issue? What's the best way to only have 1 set of calendars in there?
    11-14-15 10:03 AM
    I am having the same issue !!!
    12-29-15 02:12 PM