Anyone else experiencing this?

For two of my accounts on the hub, one Yahoo and one Gmail, I have a message that always returns to "Unread" status, regardless of number of times I open it, mark it as read, open it and the mark it as read, edit incoming settings, edit outgoing settings, edit syncing intervals, remove accounts and add them again, etc.

As an unrelated aside, why do I keep getting a pop-up notification to "Connect to WiFi to Make Calls" when I am neither connected to wifi, do not have wifi calling on, and am not even in the middle of a phone call? Note that the same thing happened when wifi calling *was* toggled on. I was hoping that setting it to off would eliminate the notification.

Anyone else experience either of these or have fixed either?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-16-15 09:11 AM
    i experience the same thing with my gmail. the last message somehow pings back as unread despite marking it as ready multiple times. If you delete the message, the latest message then becomes unread. it's quite annoying and I haven't figured it out
    11-16-15 06:00 PM
    i experience the same thing with my gmail. the last message somehow pings back as unread despite marking it as ready multiple times. If you delete the message, the latest message then becomes unread. it's quite annoying and I haven't figured it out
    It sucks, but I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Hopefully, we can get a fix.

11-16-15 07:10 PM
    Hub isn't nearly as cooked to be served as they had hoped. The issue being that Hub integrates, through BlackBerry Services, with the underlying OS. For example, if you reply to a text message in Hub, it opens Mesenger. Also, it's extremely laggy, buggy.

I disabled Hub and BlackBerry Services, and went from 40% battery by noon to 85% maintaining the same use. Also, heating issue went away.

I constantly check for Hub and BlackBerry Services, but until is patched, I won't enable it.

Other than that, awesome phone.

11-16-15 08:12 PM