On the Priv hub unread message from the spam folder or trash show up in my hub!

They show up as a hollow yellow folder icon. If I click it, then it's marked at read. Then I go back to the hub list and the email disappears.

Is there a setting somewhere to shut this off?

Am I the only one with this beef?

It should be a setting and it should be off. It's a stupid default.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 09:05 PM
    When you setup email, you can decide what folders you want to sync. Just don't sync 'spam' etc and it won't show up.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 10:20 PM
    Are you syncing your spam and trash folders to the device?
    11-12-15 10:21 PM
    When you setup email, you can decide what folders you want to sync. Just don't sync 'spam' etc and it won't show up.

Posted via CB10
    Beat me to it!
    11-12-15 10:22 PM
    Beat me to it!
    Haha! I don't have the PRIV yet actually. Waiting for either white variant or for it come on employee price (still have friends that work at BB Waterloo and they told me it isn't coming until Jan 2016 for employee purchase). So, I decided, I'll wait for "white" version and if that doesn't come, I'll get black from epp. If white variant comes next week, I'd get that and won't wait for epp. So, let's see what happens first.

There are three things that I really care about and I think your team can help with two atleast:
    1. Text message integration with Hub where you don't have to leave Hub to reply to texts. Like in BB10. Not just text but in general, whatever is integrated with Hub should be actionable from within Hub. BBM, Email, WhatsApp, Viber, TEXTs. So you are not taken out of Hub. If you are taken out, clicking back should bring you to Hub instead of home screen.

2. Email attachment picker should look like BB10-File Manager so you can attach from SD card, One Drive, Box all through one attachment window. BONUS: BB10 style file manager would be awesome too where you can move files around and see all your file mounts (sd card, internal storage, one drive, box, dropbox etc).

3. BlackBerry Blend equivalent!
    11-12-15 11:05 PM
    First people need to stop using posts with blackberry employee replies for their own unrelated questions.

Yes, the spam folder is set to sync. But I still think I should not see unread messages in my hub from my spam folder. The inbox should be all I see.

It should be a setting.

11-13-15 12:01 PM
    First people need to stop using posts with blackberry employee replies for their own unrelated questions.

Yes, the spam folder is set to sync. But I still think I should not see unread messages in my hub from my spam folder. The inbox should be all I see.

It should be a setting.

Hi Brian,

That IS the setting. You've to un-sync spam etc..
    Hub does not mean inbox, per se. Hub shows you your whole "email account".
    It's not like first you select email account , and then you get a submenu to select inbox folder. You just select "email account" and it shows whatever is synched (inbox, drafts, sent-items folders are synched by default. If you add "spam" it'd appear too in the same view).
    11-13-15 01:34 PM