Can anyone help me? My hub suddenly acting up today where it stops downloading any messages if Im not in the actual hub window.

I have all the latest update on all apps.

Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-28-15 09:37 PM
    Correction.. Even if I'm on the hub window....now I need to press the refresh button to get the message downloaded

12-28-15 09:40 PM
    Remove and readd the accounts causing you problems. If it's still causing you problems after that, go to settings, apps and clear data and cache from BlackBerry services. Keep in mind, this will delete the accounts you have set up as well and set everything fresh.
    12-28-15 09:40 PM
    Correction.. Even if I'm on the hub window....now I need to press the refresh button to get the message downloaded

Before wiping out the accounts go into settings -- accounts -- 3 dots in top rough corner and make sure automatically sync data is ON.

Also - settings -- accounts -- blackberry hub -- accounts that exhibit the problem -- make sure all the toggles are set to ON (especially messages).

If you wouldn't mind sharing - what type of account is it and how many days mail are you syncing?
    12-28-15 09:51 PM
    Remove and readd the accounts causing you problems. If it's still causing you problems after that, go to settings, apps and clear data and cache from BlackBerry services. Keep in mind, this will delete the accounts you have set up as well and set everything fresh.
    Why is it doing that though? Its not specific account but all accounts are doing that starting this morning? Are you saying that this is common issue we're going to run into?

12-28-15 09:52 PM
    Before wiping out the accounts go into settings -- accounts -- 3 dots in top rough corner and make sure automatically sync data is ON.

Also - settings -- accounts -- blackberry hub -- accounts that exhibit the problem -- make sure all the toggles are set to ON (especially messages).

If you wouldn't mind sharing - what type of account is it and how many days mail are you syncing?
    It's Gmail and company email through network solution. Again, I didn't have any issues for the longest time (months) and suddenly this morning it started to act like this. Though I will follow your suggestion as I know you're part of the developer teM for the hub.

12-28-15 09:54 PM
    Before wiping out the accounts go into settings -- accounts -- 3 dots in top rough corner and make sure automatically sync data is ON
    Apparently this was toggled to OFF...that's weird..didn't touch the setup and how it got turned off? Could it be the DU battery optimizer app that does this? Because I reinstalled and reused that app couple nights now.

And now emails are being received....and I'm going to monitor this.

Thanks c_Bryant......great to have you here...

12-28-15 09:58 PM
    That's interesting to know that you use that app. I'll give it a look. I've seen a few uses now who have had this exact problem without having turned it off themselves. It's weird because that would impact all accounts on the device and not just hub. Its an OS level toggle.

Will keep trying to hunt this down, but glad we could get you up and running again so quickly!
    12-28-15 10:12 PM
    Apparently this was toggled to OFF...that's weird..didn't touch the setup and how it got turned off? Could it be the DU battery optimizer app that does this? Because I reinstalled and reused that app couple nights now.

And now emails are being received....and I'm going to monitor this.

Thanks c_Bryant......great to have you here...

Out of interest as well...did you do the OS update recently? Around the same time perhaps?
    12-28-15 10:13 PM
    That's interesting to know that you use that app. I'll give it a look. I've seen a few uses now who have had this exact problem without having turned it off themselves. It's weird because that would impact all accounts on the device and not just hub. Its an OS level toggle.

Will keep trying to hunt this down, but glad we could get you up and running again so quickly!
    I upgraded the OS the day it was released for AT&T and hub as well and continously monitor any updates through playstore.

Well..the only thing that I could think of that I did differently was installing that app...and every so often, it asks us to fix apps that using too much memories, doing background processing and such. I uninstalled that app before I got your suggestion...so now I'm going to try reinstall it again and see if down the road it creates similar issue...but good thing is now you shown me the way to fix it......I just need to recreate the problem I guess

12-28-15 10:22 PM