I have a BB Priv that I have been using without any issues. Recently, I have been experiencing a pop up that states "Turn on your location this will use WiFi or other available networks. This is used with Google" It gives you an option of "cancel or okay" If you select cancel ever few minutes it reappears and it is becoming very annoying. If you select okay it turns on the location and you don't see the pop up anymore. I have went under settings and disabled all Google apps, still appears. I don't know what to try next. Please help!
    Last edited by beepngo; 01-17-18 at 02:29 PM. Reason: wrong phone type
    01-17-18 01:26 PM
    I have a BB Priv Z10 that I have been using without any issues. Recently, I have been experiencing a pop up that states "Turn on your location this will use WiFi or other available networks. This is used with Google" It gives you an option of "cancel or okay" If you select cancel ever few minutes it reappears and it is becoming very annoying. If you select okay it turns on the location and you don't see the pop up anymore. I have went under settings and disabled all Google apps, still appears. I don't know what to try next. Please help!
    PRIV and Z10 are different phones with different OS. Pick one and re-ask your question.
    01-17-18 02:24 PM
    I does depend on what OS you are using... might try looking under permissions and see what apps require location services.
    01-17-18 02:27 PM
    It is a Priv and I haven't installed a different app. I don't know if it's in an update. Recently, it just started doing this and driving me crazy.
    01-17-18 07:18 PM