I just switched back to BlackBerry after a year of using iOS. And prior to that, I was using a BlackBerry Z10.

If my memory serves me right, there was a way in the Z10 where, for example, Facebook notifs will go only to the Hub and not on the app. Am I correct? If so, is there a way to do that with the Priv?

Basically, I just dont want to receive notifications on the Hub and the app at the same time, where I have to go to Hub AND the app just to mark that notification as Unread.

Any advise will be very much appreciated 😁

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-29-16 08:35 PM
    I just switched back to BlackBerry after a year of using iOS. And prior to that, I was using a BlackBerry Z10.

If my memory serves me right, there was a way in the Z10 where, for example, Facebook notifs will go only to the Hub and not on the app. Am I correct? If so, is there a way to do that with the Priv?

Basically, I just dont want to receive notifications on the Hub and the app at the same time, where I have to go to Hub AND the app just to mark that notification as Unread.

Any advise will be very much appreciated 😁

Open hub and go into settings. You can tap on Facebook and toggle off the hub. And under "views" you can uncheck it.
    03-29-16 08:44 PM
    Nice!

And what about if I want the notification to go to the Hub only and not get notified by the app?

03-29-16 08:50 PM
    And what about if I want the notification to go to the Hub only and not get notified by the app?
    03-29-16 09:41 PM
    Nice!

Hmmm I don't know. Maybe toggle off in the accounts one but leave checked in the views?

You may have to play around with these diff options. As well as in the Facebook app itself.
    03-29-16 10:44 PM
    Thank you very much for your feedback!
    03-29-16 11:06 PM