Hi in the past I've used an app called silent time on my 5.1.1 note 4 which works a treat. But on the priv notifications still comes through. Is this because of the extra security permissions denying access to this app?
    I don't like using the do not disturb option as I forget and prefer it to be automated.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    11-15-15 03:35 AM
    You can just turn off the Notifications volume. Press the middle button on the right side, then tap the bell till it has the line through it. Same again later to put the volume back on.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    bonerp likes this.
    11-15-15 04:04 AM
    Cheers didn't realise that 😁.
    Been playing with a few apps and silent time seems to have problems on this device, however nights keeper works a treat and automates this
    11-15-15 05:35 AM
    Hi in the past I've used an app called silent time on my 5.1.1 note 4 which works a treat. But on the priv notifications still comes through. Is this because of the extra security permissions denying access to this app?
    I don't like using the do not disturb option as I forget and prefer it to be automated.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Go into the settings if it is like any other modern android phone you should be able to set the times for 'don't distrust" - my lg g4 does it between 10pm-8am.
    11-15-15 05:36 AM
    Yeah but this app didn't play nicely. Never mind I found another.
    11-15-15 05:41 AM
    Touch any volume rocker, press the cam, move notifications slider to the left and wow, silent notifications
    11-15-15 05:55 AM
    Since vibrate is so 'weak' (you barely hear it or feel it) why not use a widget to switch between vibrate\silent\normal prior to going to bed?
    11-15-15 06:25 AM
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    You can use the interruptions feature under settings>sound&notification > interruptions.

Then you can set the do not disturb time. And what days.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    bonerp likes this.
    11-15-15 06:31 AM