1. Mohammad Khalid Husain Nadwi's Avatar
    Is it possible at all?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-27-15 02:45 AM
    Yes, it is.

Go to Settings - Swipe Shortcuts. Delete whatever is in the left slot (press and hold then choose 'clear' in the dialog that opens up). Then press '+' and add the hub.
    Last edited by yohannrjm; 12-27-15 at 10:18 AM.
    12-27-15 04:07 AM
    He is referring at having the hub as an always available application like bb10. It is not possible in the current software and is the reason I did not buy a priv BTW.

Hopefully the devs will listen and implement it soon.

12-27-15 05:06 AM
    Good news is there are countless apps on the play store that will set up gestures how you want.

One app that comes to mind is All in one Gestures, it will let you set up a swipe from the left to open an application like the hub for example.
    Last edited by Attackid; 12-27-15 at 05:32 AM.
    citystars41 likes this.
    12-27-15 05:14 AM
    What are you talking about? Where are "swipe gestures" in Settings?
    12-27-15 06:28 AM
    What are you talking about? Where are "swipe gestures" in Settings?
    It's 'Swipe Shortcuts' - it handles the three shortcuts you have access to by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. If you want more swipe actions, you have to install an app from the Play Store.
    12-27-15 11:30 AM
    It's 'Swipe Shortcuts' - it handles the three shortcuts you have access to by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. If you want more swipe actions, you have to install an app from the Play Store.
    So you misunderstood the question. OK.

12-27-15 04:24 PM
    Good news is there are countless apps on the play store that will set up gestures how you want.

One app that comes to mind is All in one Gestures, it will let you set up a swipe from the left to open an application like the hub for example.
    This is actually pretty awesome. I've been looking for a way to put the hub to the left at the homescreen but this is way better. You can get to it from anywhere ! Thanks!!!

12-27-15 04:31 PM
    So you misunderstood the question. OK.

Yep. I thought he wanted the hub to turn up if he swiped up and left instead of the default up and right.
    12-27-15 08:33 PM
    Of course there's a way! With Android, you can pretty much change anything you want if you don't like something. Well, not 100%, but really close to anything.
    As Attackid stated, there are separate gesture apps you can download, or you can use a smooth launcher altogether like Nova and just assign the Hub within the gesture page of Nova's settings.
    12-27-15 09:01 PM
    Also, if you want, you can set the Hub to open when you press the "H" key (or any key you assign) while anywhere on the homescreens.
    12-27-15 09:07 PM
    I use Nova basic. Apart from the awesome backups which save every setting of your home screens and app drawer, I also set the home button to launch Hub from anywhere. It's boss.

12-28-15 06:59 AM