Hi all - longtime BB user here

I can't find where to set profiles like "Normal", "Silent", "Phone Calls Only", etc...?

On a related note, I tried going to Settings - Sound & notification, and turned the "Ring Volume" all the way down. I also have "Also vibrate for calls" turned off. However, I tried a test call and the phone still vibrated, which is very concerning for times like meetings where I need it completely silent.

I'm on day 2 with the Priv - generally pleased, but annoyed at some steps backwards like the Hub no longer supporting SMS messaging and giving the boot to what'sapp
    12-01-15 10:02 AM
    I manage profiles with https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ion.Soft&hl=en

I'm on day 2 with the Priv - generally pleased, but annoyed at some steps backwards like the Hub no longer supporting SMS messaging and giving the boot to what'sapp
    Hub will have Whatsapp in about two weeks.

The PRIV?s First Software Update Is Live ? Here?s How to Download It | Inside BlackBerry
    I manage profiles with https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ion.Soft&hl=en

Hub will have Whatsapp in about two weeks.

The PRIV?s First Software Update Is Live ? Here?s How to Download It | Inside BlackBerry
    guido0136, Balki555 and shabbs like this.
    12-01-15 10:05 AM
    Thanks for this. Was finding is so annoying to have phone ring volume tied to notification volume. I like to keep my phone ring loud and notifications on the low end.
    01-15-16 04:08 PM
    Does this only control phone ringer or can I use it for email and BBM notification sounds too? Thanks Thurask

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    01-15-16 05:04 PM
    Does this only control phone ringer or can I use it for email and BBM notification sounds too? Thanks Thurask

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    Everything, seems like.
    01-15-16 07:23 PM
    I just switched to the PRIV and have the same issue. When I'm at work I don't wish to receive notifications for certain email accounts but want notification for the rest and also in meetings I don't wish to get notifications for certain apps but still want notifications for some. Can't seem to find a way to do it on Android.
    08-25-16 08:00 AM