Being a hands-on kind of guy, I need to be able to hold and use the device I will be spending likely most of my idle work and free time with... And my hard earned money.

BlackBerry needs to load up their demo units at the carriers with demo Contacts, Calender meetings, Videos and Music, like all the other competitors have been doing for years.

I've noticed that the other 'competitors' phones are also linked to WiFi, which the Priv at my local Telus is not.

Not having access to the content renders the device practically useless when comparing it to other devices on sale that better Showcase the device's capabilities.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 07:50 PM
    Being a hands-on kind of guy, I need to be able to hold and use the device I will be spending likely most of my idle work and free time with... And my hard earned money.

BlackBerry needs to load up their demo units at the carriers with demo Contacts, Calender meetings, Videos and Music, like all the other competitors have been doing for years.

I've noticed that the other 'competitors' phones are also linked to WiFi, which the Priv at my local Telus is not.

Not having access to the content renders the device practically useless when comparing it to other devices on sale that better Showcase the device's capabilities.

Posted via CB10
    You mean show and tell the world about your product?

That almost sounds like marketing... and don't you know that is blasphemy around here?

BlackBerry is too good for marketing... preferring rather the arrogant motto "If we build it they will come"

Posted via CB10
    nickdollimount likes this.
    12-02-15 07:59 PM