Any quick fixes get rid of this POS? I don't care that it spies on me. I am just mad as hell that is uses 3% of my battery.
    12-14-15 06:16 PM
    Depends who installed it. If it was installed by your carrier a full factory reload back to vanilla BlackBerry software might work. Otherwise you might be stuck with it unless/until Priv becomes rootable and you can uninstall preloaded software.

I didn't notice any other users complaining about CarrierIQ (and believe me, our users would have found it and complained) so I suspect it is not part of the stock software from BlackBerry across all carriers. Time to name and shame your cellular provider.
    12-14-15 07:09 PM
    I've got the Device Health Application as well. It must be an AT&T addition. I'm searching how to remove this also.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    12-14-15 07:16 PM
    That's AT&T for ya!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    kertong likes this.
    12-14-15 07:24 PM
    Depends who installed it. If it was installed by your carrier a full factory reload back to vanilla BlackBerry software might work. Otherwise you might be stuck with it unless/until Priv becomes rootable and you can uninstall preloaded software.

I didn't notice any other users complaining about CarrierIQ (and believe me, our users would have found it and complained) so I suspect it is not part of the stock software from BlackBerry across all carriers. Time to name and shame your cellular provider.
    I have a AT&T Priv
    12-14-15 07:53 PM