I got my tinfoil hat on () but I'm starting to suspect that the reason why haptic feedback is turned on by default for the VKB is because of the prevalent click issue. I didn't realize I had a clicky screen until I turned that feature off and I still kept getting "feedback."
    kertong likes this.
    11-16-15 06:21 PM
    No click, but I do have some wobble when the phones open. I can force a click with the wobble but I don't know how this affects me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-16-15 06:31 PM
    No clicking here. Had the Priv for s week now.
    11-16-15 07:25 PM
    Mine does. Getting annoying. It is most annoying with haptic feedback on.
    11-16-15 07:38 PM
    Mine clicks called technical support from my carrier and the said it's normal because of the sliding mechanism. It's only the left side, guess i will get used to it.

11-16-15 08:26 PM
    Mine clicks called technical support from my carrier and the said it's normal because of the sliding mechanism. It's only the left side, guess i will get used to it.

Probably true. Those saying they don't have it probably hasn't noticed or pressed on the right place.
    11-16-15 08:28 PM
    I had the same clicking problem I tried and pulled the left rubber sides and the clicking was gone.

11-16-15 08:46 PM
    Store I got mine at doesn't have stock phoned Rogers they have stock in the warehouses and will be sending me a new one Rogers considered my device dead on arrival due to the screen clicking
    11-16-15 08:59 PM
    No Click here
    11-16-15 09:06 PM
    I have a click on the bottom left and the camera high pitch tone. Amazon is sending an exchange unit. Pity because my battery settled down and works great. Hope the new one does too.

11-16-15 09:13 PM
    No click
    But keep in mind if you try to use force to wobble the screen there is still a tiny bit of leeway to allow it to slide smoothly, but that's what I imagine is part of the design
    11-17-15 01:14 AM
    No click on mine but returning it as it gets too hot
    Hope the replacement will not have other issues

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 02:38 AM
    So you hope a software issue is beeing resolved by replacing the hardware? Good idea!

Turn off device encryption and it should run much cooler.
    11-17-15 03:47 AM
    So you hope a software issue is beeing resolved by replacing the hardware? Good idea!

Turn off device encryption and it should run much cooler.
    most of the people here do not have this "hot" issue and I did everything to make it run cooler so I still think it is a hardware issue
    11-17-15 04:18 AM
    Yes I do smack bang in the middle and can be so annoying when wanting to scroll and any pressure makes a click

11-17-15 04:34 AM
    My screen doesn't click but the soft backing seems to be loose and seems to click and pop when moving it in my hands. It is kind of annoying but not really a deal breaker.
    11-17-15 09:55 AM
    I didn't have the screen click issue, and still technically don't, but this morning my Priv fell onto the hollow, carpeted flooring in my office from about 3 feet. I'm not normally a phone dropper, but a nameless coworker wasn't paying attention, and here I am now.

After this happened, I now notice that the left side of my screen has a slight give when I press the back button, when the slider is open or closed, that was not there previously. It was rock solid. Along with this, I notice there is now a slight gap between the screen and the rest of the phone is you look square at the bottom of it when the slide is closed. Thirdly, I notice the power button is not as tight as it was previously, either, as it now has give to either side of it.

So, it seems to me that the issues people are reporting are legit, since it didn't take much of anything to cause it to my device, so it's entirely possible that even just being bounced around in a delivery vehicle might be enough to cause the problem.

I think I might end up getting an exchange if I can't get mine back to how it was when it was new.
    11-17-15 01:04 PM
    Second device to have a little wobble when slider open at the bottom of screen can push left and right.

Maybe just how it is

11-17-15 02:20 PM
    SC is the new DT...

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 02:48 PM
    I don't. Works fine.

11-17-15 03:00 PM
    question there for you folks:
    other than the cracking noise...is the PRIV water resistant at all?
    rmmiranda likes this.
    11-17-15 03:43 PM
    No screen click, no battery heating issues, no build quality issues. I turned off the vibrating touch though because it sounded like vibrating plastic. I do have a hub issue with Microsoft Exchange setting up and working perfect for five minutes and then it dies. Also some general lag / choppy performance on certain apps.

11-17-15 09:25 PM
    I have it on mine and I believe it's normal with a slider. Moving parts expand and contract with temperatures changes.

11-17-15 09:32 PM
48 12