Hello!

Just updated my Blackberry Priv last week (However, I recently saw a new update in my notifications) and recently my screen would go to sleep on its own and the device just restarted on its own.

I got the phone through BELL in November - But recently cancelled my contract to switch to a BYOP plan with Virgin. With that being said, is anyone aware of how I can use my manufacture warranty? Do I still visit BELL and would they send it out to me? Or because I cancelled the contract - do I have to do it another way?

Thanks in advance!
    03-17-16 02:18 PM
    Hello!

Just updated my Blackberry Priv last week (However, I recently saw a new update in my notifications) and recently my screen would go to sleep on its own and the device just restarted on its own.

I got the phone through BELL in November - But recently cancelled my contract to switch to a BYOP plan with Virgin. With that being said, is anyone aware of how I can use my manufacture warranty? Do I still visit BELL and would they send it out to me? Or because I cancelled the contract - do I have to do it another way?

Thanks in advance!
    So it is a real problem, I thought I was the only one. I can't consistently reproduce it, however. On the occasion, after waking up with a double tap and opening the cover, it'll go back to sleep on its own. Sometimes with the smart cover flipped backwards.
    03-17-16 02:37 PM
    So it is a real problem, I thought I was the only one. I can't consistently reproduce it, however. On the occasion, after waking up with a double tap and opening the cover, it'll go back to sleep on its own. Sometimes with the smart cover flipped backwards.
    Yeah! I have the smart cover too. Honestly, any magnet triggers the smart technology. I use to have an LG G3 (with a magnetic case) sit under my Priv and it triggered the BlackBerry smart screen (phone thought case was on, when at that time I had the phone naked).

Anyways, even when I had the phone naked the BlackBerry would sleep on its own. I figure I should send it to BlackBerry to check it out. You should too!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-17-16 04:46 PM