I thought I remember reading that CB never signs NDAs.

They can still be asked to remove something if BlackBerry asks nicely (usually if the request comes with a bunch of lawyer names in the letterhead). But it's never because of an NDA.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 08:12 AM
    I thought I remember reading that CB never signs NDAs.

They can still be asked to remove something if BlackBerry asks nicely (usually if the request comes with a bunch of lawyer names in the letterhead). But it's never because of an NDA.

Posted via CB10
    They won't send you a unit if you don't agree to a NDA

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 08:28 AM
    CrackBerry should have a device by now and rightfully so its the only dedicated fan base they have left .
    10-12-15 08:42 AM
    I don't think Blackberrys has enough resources to do a global release
    Also may not be able to/want to build up the inventory needed.
    10-12-15 10:44 AM
    Very strange indeed it's total mystery but why?

''Splendiferousness'' is not even a word that I use to describe my passport
    10-12-15 10:46 AM
    I don't think this thread is going to coerce the moderators to spill the beans after all
    10-12-15 10:58 AM
    I don't think this thread is going to coerce the moderators to spill the beans after all
    It's amusing you think the mods would know anyway lol. No offense to them or you obviously, but that's not their side of the equation.
    10-12-15 11:45 AM
    I don't think CB gets the access it once did when Kevin was around.

Posted via CB10
    You act like Kevin died lmao!
    10-12-15 11:52 AM
    Is Blaze failing and letting us down, maybe. It's time he rips up that NDA and show us a real hands on video.

Posted via CB10
    It might hold you over until a real, proper review gets posted up.
    Latest Priv by BlackBerry hands on offers up a closer look at the hardware, camera samples and more! | CrackBerry.com

10-12-15 11:55 AM
    BB take note, a picture is worth a thousand words (especially if not black and white)
    10-12-15 12:01 PM
    What I'm more concerned about is that BlackBerry need to release this thing, all of a sudden privacy based android phones are mushrooming, there is another one that was announced and released today, called graphite or something.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 12:02 PM
    BB take note, a picture is worth a thousand words (especially if not black and white)
    It's funny when these threads come up because it's like people don't already know the process when most should already know it full well. You're going to hop on here one day and the review will be posted. It's not like any of this process has changed over the years, it's still exactly the same lol.
    10-12-15 12:20 PM
    It's funny when these threads come up because it's like people don't already know the process when most should already know it full well. You're going to hop on here one day and the review will be posted. It's not like any of this process has changed over the years, it's still exactly the same lol.
    Chill bro. We're having fun lol
    10-12-15 12:25 PM
    EXIF data suspiciously removed from the pics. Although strangely the derstandard.at one didn't.
    10-12-15 12:29 PM
    In case you guys missed it the first two times.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 01:06 PM
    They won't send you a unit if you don't agree to a NDA

Posted via CB10
    And you know that CB even has one? Everyone is only guessing that they do.

Of course, I'm only guessing that they don't.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 01:21 PM
    I think the departures the last couple years of many BB employees has cut down access to leaks/previews and even confirmation of rumors. Lot of the key contacts that have some trust relationship with CB no longer exist at BB.
    10-12-15 01:27 PM
    Maybe they have given a pre-release unit to Android Central for review

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-12-15 01:30 PM
    I think the departures the last couple years of many BB employees has cut down access to leaks/previews and even confirmation of rumors. Lot of the key contacts that have some trust relationship with CB no longer exist at BB.
    I think that was very true.... at one point most of what Kevin got was info from key contacts... for a long time BlackBerry totally ignore CrackBerry. But I think now CrackBerry is part of the media equation also.... Unfortunately the first time they acknowledged CrackBerry... they sent some long haired hippy up there to get his hair cut during a launch event that went down hill from there.

Best way to control the leaks and rumors... is put CrackBerry in the loop and under the NDA. Which is the only way CrackBerry can guarantee they'll be able to have a review of a device using the release hardware and the release software and not some beta device.

The question is the hardware and software even finial yet.... hardware - I would guess yes. software - I'd guess they are still tweaking the OS and working on the APPS.
    10-12-15 01:38 PM
    Ahh That's the blackberry we all know and love (or do we?) They just don't know what a global release is and at this point, I really doubt they ever will. I said this very same thing in one of my other posts that by the time US got it, it was going to be months after every other country got it. At this point, this just may not be my next phone.

My Z10 is getting tired, it's not going to make it until Feb or Mar of 2016. On top of that once it hits the US, it's hardware is going to be old news for an android

.......and if you're on at&t with the rest of us, we'll get it after all the other carriers get it.
    10-12-15 01:40 PM
    I honestly can't wait to see your review. So far the preliminary reviews have been by people that seem to have never owned a Blackberry in there lives. Thats what pisses me off the most. We see all these undeserving people getting to go hands-on and judge this device not knowing a thing about Blackberry. Some people hating on this device still call the company RIM... Clearly they have no knowledge of the company or its products. For them to judge the Priv before the fans here on Crackberry is a shame.
    fadi.alsaidi likes this.
    10-12-15 01:52 PM
    And you know that CB even has one? Everyone is only guessing that they do.

Of course, I'm only guessing that they don't.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not saying that they have one. I'm just saying that if they do, they can't say they have one.

We all know that many carriers already received evaluation units... but cause of NDA, they can't confirm anything.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 02:18 PM
    EXIF data suspiciously removed from the pics. Although strangely the derstandard.at one didn't.

Not really.. the FULL res images have them, the low res in the post do not.
    10-12-15 02:27 PM
    Chill bro. We're having fun lol
    Chill? I am chill. Seems others aren't. I'm not the one worried about reviews, NDA's, leaks, EXIF data, specs, conspiracy theories or well any of that.
    Xaiux and anon4226395 like this.
    10-12-15 02:55 PM
    I honestly can't wait to see your review. So far the preliminary reviews have been by people that seem to have never owned a Blackberry in there lives. Thats what pisses me off the most. We see all these undeserving people getting to go hands-on and judge this device not knowing a thing about Blackberry. Some people hating on this device still call the company RIM... Clearly they have no knowledge of the company or its products. For them to judge the Priv before the fans here on Crackberry is a shame.
    But you see, the thing is, what BB did in the past means nothing. BB once had a pedigree and blew it away over the years. If they hope to become relevant again, they need to start hitting some out of the park. These people that are reviewing the phones have are taking objective looks at the phone, we hope. So far, I have really only seen and read good things about it. BB cannot only serve its fan base any longer. These reviewers have to be pleased so that that they actually can make a profit on this venture. On the other hand, its a VERY over-saturated market so BB must hurry up and get a product to the market sooner rather than later. The longer they delay, the more likely it will be that the specs they are producing are going to be antiquated. I will however say that its not all about specs. Its a fact that Apple produce handsets that are generations behind Samsungs and sell more but we know what Apple brings to the market aside from just specs. I dont expect BB to over spec this thing to make it a flagship of the entire market. In fact, since they dont really produce anything and are buying parts from all over to make this thing, I expect them to be very middle of the road. They can however create a product that is very different from other offerings. But if they keep dragging their heels on this, they are going to loose alot of potential customers (myself included).
    10-12-15 02:57 PM
78 1234