Hi, Help, please! Got locked out of my Prive and need help to either go around it, or hard reset. I changed from a Pattern security option because of inconsistent reading of my finger patterns. Now the password I thought I did apparently isn't!! And I can't get in. I had also disabled the "erase after 10 unsuccessful tries" so I don't even have that option to gain access. Please please help! Thank you so much!!
    12-26-15 12:00 AM
    Hold down power and volume down for like a minute. That should get you to the bootloader screen where you can do a factory reset
    12-26-15 12:53 AM
    Hi, Help, please! you would have had to Got locked out of my Prive and need help to either go around it, or hard reset. I changed from a Pattern security option because of inconsistent reading of my finger patterns. Now the password I thought I did apparently isn't!! And I can't get in. I had also disabled the "erase after 10 unsuccessful tries" so I don't even have that option to gain access. Please please help! Thank you so much!!
    I'm afraid you will need to bring in for service to reflash! Due to set security, factory resetting will not reset or turn that security function off!
    Once your phone reboots, it will ask for password! You would have had to re enter password twice to change security features!?

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-26-15 02:00 AM