I'm still trying to get my phone to put the photos on the SD card. I wiped the card formatted with an update driver, mounted the card and the camera setting is set to save on SD card but still won't for some reason. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm using a SanDisk 64GB Extreme card.
    11-07-15 05:39 PM
    Restart the phone, and try again, also did you formated the card via a pc or via the phone itself?.

Posted via CB for Android on a BlackBerry Priv
    marzfreerider likes this.
    11-07-15 05:49 PM
    Go into and open camera then press settings (wrench) then at bottom save to media card. Make sure it is blue!

posted from my Priv!
    marzfreerider likes this.
    11-07-15 05:51 PM
    Formatted through the phone and have done a few reboots and even shut down.
    11-07-15 05:52 PM
    Go into and open camera then press settings (wrench) then at bottom save to media card. Make sure it is blue!

posted from my Priv!
    Did you do this?

posted from my Priv!
    11-07-15 05:53 PM
    If your SD card is mounted and you are sure it's working (i.e. not corrupted), you probably have the write permission issue.
    If you format your SD card to ExtFAT, you won't be able to write to SD card with any 3rd party apps.

Here are your options:
    Use only the build-in app for taking photos, it will allow you to save to any SD card.

If you must use a 3rd party apps, you have to format your card to FAT32...
    But since you have a 64GB card, you have to download guiformat-Fat32Format (it's a free utility) to format the card (window won't allow you to format your card to FAT32 if it's larger than 32GB)...
    If you don't want the trouble, you need to get a 32GB or smaller SD card and format it to FAT32...
    SteelGreek and marzfreerider like this.
    11-07-15 05:56 PM
    Did you do this?

posted from my Priv!
    Did that and confirm it is blue
    11-07-15 05:57 PM
    If your SD card is mounted and you are sure it's working (i.e. not corrupted), you probably have the write permission issue.
    If you format your SD card to ExtFAT, you won't be able to write to SD card with any 3rd party apps.

Here are your options:
    Use only the build-in app for taking photos, it will allow you to save to any SD card.

If you must use a 3rd party apps, you have to format your card to FAT32...
    But since you have a 64GB card, you have to download guiformat-Fat32Format (it's a free utility) to format the card (window won't allow you to format your card to FAT32 if it's larger than 32GB)...
    If you don't want the trouble, you need to get a 32GB or smaller SD card and format it to FAT32...
    Really? If so that sucks.
    11-07-15 06:04 PM