I really want to try this...
    02-22-17 11:17 AM
    Same here.

I tried to download the Korean file directly on my Priv and it was unable to open it?

I just gave up and will wait for Nougat.
    02-22-17 11:20 AM
    You need a PC to use the Auto loader
    02-22-17 11:31 AM
    Same here.

I tried to download the Korean file directly on my Priv and it was unable to open it?

I just gave up and will wait for Nougat.
    Yeah, you download the file on a PC and hook up the phone via USB. You will need to put the phone in fastboot for it to work.
    02-22-17 11:33 AM
    Yeah, you download the file on a PC and hook up the phone via USB. You will need to put the phone in fastboot for it to work.
    Lol, I figured that but I'm 50/50 on going thru with this hahaha!
    02-22-17 11:34 AM
    Thanks Freeze!! I was embarrassed to say, but having the VZW variant and having the pointer mode as an option, I still didnt know what the he!! it was used for !!

I dont really have my PKB out most of the time, but may make use of this now that I know how it works
    02-22-17 11:51 AM
    Thanks Freeze! Hope it indeed comes with Nougat.
    02-22-17 04:36 PM
    If you want. AAI451 (January patch): https://mega.nz/#!HBkT0SaS!7cJGboV7_...uPya3apFVy__tM
    Couldn't roll back. Will have to wait for next release.
    02-22-17 07:18 PM
    I love it! I hope Nougat on the Mercury will let us this mode! It's as if we had again a big trackpad.
    02-23-17 04:14 AM
    How is this not crackberry front page news??
    02-23-17 04:59 AM
    Yes, Swipe with two fingers to scroll.

Whoops, I accidentally hit the RTL setting and the Back and Recent buttons were switched and the toggles all moved to the left side of the screen!!
    This is where humans total baffle me.
    While it's human nature to question the wrong in most things... this isn't about wrong or right for me.
    This is about " WHY "didn't you just stop at scroll? What would possess you to openly admit to being such a clutz especially knowing I'm here???

It's bad enough I get caught up when someones trying to be serious, But this???
    It's like feeding fuel to a fire!! I have absolutely no will power.

The only reason I'm able to resist this one is because of the 3 previous ones left by you earlier today.

You've gotta stop this. People will think I favor you!!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 02-23-17 at 07:51 AM.
    02-23-17 07:11 AM
    This is where humans total baffle me.
    While it's human nature to question the wrong in most things... this isn't about wrong or right for me.
    This is about " WHY "didn't you just stop at scroll? What would possess you to openly admit to being such a clutz especially knowing I'm here???

It's bad enough I get caught up when someones trying to be serious, But this???
    It's like feeding fuel to a fire!! I have absolutely no will power.

The only reason I'm able to resist this one is because of the 3 previous ones left by you earlier today.

You've gotta stop this. People will think I favor you!!
    I am just a glutton for punishment, I guess. Besides, better to take you keen instincts for JABBING out on me and not some high government official.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    02-23-17 09:12 AM
    I am just a glutton for punishment, I guess. Besides, better to take you keen instincts for JABBING out on me and not some high government official.
    High government official? That's a contradiction in so many ways! Speaking of which, ya gotta love how last Monday turned out.
    Most of the countries cities had major rallies and renamed the day " It's NOT Presidents Day." Sometimes, I almost believe that there just might be hope for the human race, but then, i say...
    Nahhhhh!
    FF22 likes this.
    02-23-17 11:27 AM
    Any chance to get it on AT&T's unlocked Priv (may be in future) ?
    02-23-17 06:57 PM
    Any chance to get it on AT&T's unlocked Priv (may be in future) ?
    Maybe in the future, but not using these autoloaders.
    02-23-17 06:57 PM
    Maybe in the future, but not using the autoloaders.
    I saw in this topic opinion that this function will be only on the Verizon's devices, and it little confused me. As for now I choose to buy AT&T Priv (easy) or try to find Verizon's or stock Priv (more difficult in my region). Wireless charging - this is the thing which I greatly need, so I tend to buy AT&T's STV100-1. It would be nice, at least in the future get on it the cursor mode.
    02-23-17 07:02 PM
    I saw in this topic opinion that this function will be only on the Verizon's devices, and it little confused me. As for now I choose to buy AT&T Priv (easy) or try to find Verizon's or stock Priv (more difficult in my region). Wireless charging - this is the thing which I greatly need, so I tend to buy AT&T's STV100-1. It would be nice, at least in the future get on it the cursor mode.
    Yeah. Let's hope this becomes a standard feature. I bought an factory unlocked because of this reason, not being held hostage by AT&T.
    comandantefidel likes this.
    02-23-17 07:03 PM
    Good news! Took the risk but I can gladly confirm that autoloading the "South Korea – STV100-3 AAJ049" build on an STV100-4 Priv (UK unlocked from shopBlackBerry) works without any issues and the pointer mode feature is available and does work!

Google Backup is great for an almost seamless restoration of all the previously installed apps.
    It was worth the hassle - the pointer mode is fantastic
    FF22 likes this.
    03-04-17 02:55 PM
    I'm thinking this probably won't work on a locked Priv?
    03-04-17 05:14 PM
    I'm thinking this probably won't work on a locked Priv?
    Doesn't matter, just which submodel it is.
    03-04-17 05:25 PM
    It is STV 100-3 AAJ043. I really want pointer mode but not a techie-type and scared I'll screw something up.
    03-04-17 05:30 PM
    Also worth noting, there is a 'Pointer Speed' setting under the 'Alternative input methods' in the "Language & input" settings, which I am almost 100% sure was there before I autoloaded to "South Korea – STV100-3 AAJ049". Now changing the setting affects the speed sensitivity of the mouse in pointer mode! Could anyone confirm having that setting on their Priv? Maybe that's a sign of the pointer mode rolling out to other Privs too?

Moreover, I am unfortunately unable to set up Android Pay on my Priv now: "Android Pay can't be used on this device - This may be because your device is rooted, has an unlocked bootloader or is running a custom ROM. As a result, Google can't confirm that your device meets Android Pay's security standards." However, my mobile banking app which sensitive to rooting, does work with no problems.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-04-17 06:35 PM
    Also worth noting, there is a 'Pointer Speed' setting under the 'Alternative input methods' in the "Language & input" settings, which I am almost 100% sure was there before I autoloaded to "South Korea – STV100-3 AAJ049". Now changing the setting affects the speed sensitivity of the mouse in pointer mode! Could anyone confirm having that setting on their Priv? Maybe that's a sign of the pointer mode rolling out to other Privs too?
    Confirmed! I have this option on AT&T's STV-001 (AAJ043). Unfortunately, I can't flash South Korean firmware to my device since it's operator's version. So it remains to wait until this function appears in updated.
    03-05-17 04:31 AM
    Excellent discovery! I'm excited for this feature!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-17 10:26 AM
    I'm trying really hard to understand the logic of why some ppl have this feature while others don't have it. It's really strange that flashing the fw mentioned by OP will 100% give you this functionality, as some ppl with various models and from various parts of the world, have this feature and they are on a different fw than the one mentioned by OP. I would love this option but I don't want to flash the phone (not that I don't know how to, I simply am not in the mood to do it).
    Can we somehow make a list with the ppl that have the option and are not on the korean fw?

I also read that some ppl had the option and after a security update it was gone, while others didn't have it but after a security update it showed up. Ever since I heard of this option, each month after the update, I check developer option only to see that I still don't have that setting.
    03-08-17 12:00 PM
93 1234