Is there a way to empty the hub with a few clicks. Because mine is quit full with messages. Thank you

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-14-16 02:32 AM
    If you want to just delete them from the HUB and not from your mail server inbox, change that in HUB settings. Then in the HUB choose the mail account and open that then long press the date at the top, this will select all prior messages. Then the top right hand menu will give you an option to delete all prior...

Personally hough I think this is a bad idea. You're better off just changing your filter to view only unread.
    01-14-16 02:51 AM
    In case you are unaware, you can touch and hold a message header, till it turns (grey on my set up) and the trash icon appears, then touching subsequent messages will turn them grey. After selecting all that you want trashed, hit the trash can, and they go away.
    You can do this on the hub across all or several accounts, on on individual accounts. (If you select a boatload to delete, it may take a couple of seconds)

There should be a way to set a date for 'delete prior to', but I'm not sure there is, or how to.

Another question, is it possible to have different default options for delete on hub, or, hub and server for different accounts?
    01-14-16 03:58 AM
    Press and hold the date in the Hub and you can mark all previous msg
    01-14-16 06:36 AM
    Then press the three dots upper right corner
    01-14-16 06:37 AM
    I have a similar but different issue. In my Hub it says I have 14 unread messages. But when I go in to the account there are no unread messages. It has done this with a few of my email accounts. Can't clear them if I can't see them. What's the deal?

01-14-16 06:39 AM
    Thank you for the answers check it out later

01-14-16 10:07 AM
    If you want to just delete them from the HUB and not from your mail server inbox, change that in HUB settings. Then in the HUB choose the mail account and open that then long press the date at the top, this will select all prior messages. Then the top right hand menu will give you an option to delete all prior...

Personally hough I think this is a bad idea. You're better off just changing your filter to view only unread.
    Press and hold the date in the Hub and you can mark all previous msg
    Dummy here, (meaning me, not ya'll) kept fixating on the date at the top. You meant scroll down, (if need be) and pick any date.

Delete on hub or server and hub [U]can [U]be set differently for each individual acct.
    Hub - three dashs on top left to open accounts list - Settings - pick account - scroll to Incoming settings, its at the bottom of that screen. Repeat for ach account.
    01-14-16 05:34 PM