I imported photos from my Priv to my laptop via USB after I installed the BlackBerry Android USB and Tether Drivers (Windows). I went through all the pictures after the import and was surprised to find photos that I had deleted from my device were imported to my laptop. Some of the photos were recently deleted and some are many months old.

How does this happen? I searched the device itself, and I can't find these deleted photos in any folder. Where are they stored? When I take a picture, the default is for the camera to save it to internal storage. They are not in the "Trash" folder of the camera app, or anyplace else that I can find.
    Last edited by Spahnderosa; 10-24-17 at 11:41 AM. Reason: add more details
    10-24-17 10:36 AM
    Can I mark this solved for myself? I kept looking and I finally found where all the deleted pictures are on my device. I found them in the DCIM.thumbnails file.
    10-24-17 12:20 PM
    Can I mark this solved for myself? I kept looking and I finally found where all the deleted pictures are on my device. I found them in the DCIM.thumbnails file.
    If you checked the size of those photographs against the normal size of photographs you would have found that all the fun now so just exactly that thumbnails of The Originals and they do not delete until they are deleted.

My guess is instead of just copying the camera folder you copied DC I am completely. I hope said folder unoriginal device has been deleted.
    07-06-20 04:18 AM