Used to carry it with screen protector and a case. But now naked, at this point doesn't matter what happens to my Verizon model PRIV.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-14-16 07:23 PM
    Thanks. I have the generic screen protector (3-pack for $20) so I am not overly concerned - just a PIA to lay out a new on with no bubbles.
    Don't think I'd even try anything but 'wet' with that curved screen. The Skinomi was ridiculously easy to apply with no bubbles by the next day.
    The little bubbles go away by themselves - no clue how, but they do.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-14-16 08:16 PM
    Bare, no screen protector . Nothing.

Reason being I can't find one!

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    09-15-16 05:29 AM
    Reason being I can't find one!
    I'm assuming you meant, can't find one you like?
    There's a pretty good selection if you like leather. 2 good hardcases, (still no otterbox) and a handful of plastic or rubbery sleeves.
    09-15-16 05:00 PM
    Question - using the Seido holster, do you use a screen protector? I ask because I do, and while taking device out of the holster the bottom left corner (problem corner as it is) of the screen protector is lifting off now.
    I also use the Seido Surface case and holster, on the left hip. No screen protector. I try to be extremely careful with it. No holster with cargo shorts. Mine have a cell phone pocket behind the front pocket of the right leg. Z10 fit perfectly. The Priv is longer so it sticks out just a bit. Fits good with the Seido case.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-15-16 05:33 PM
    Left front pocket or in hand and naked so far. Wondering if I should get the BB flip case...i don't want to risk dropping it when wearing leather gloves in coming months
    09-15-16 06:06 PM
    Front pocket. Naked as a jaybird (the phone, not me).

I did do an epic drop, grab, pop up, tumble, pop up, pop up, save grab today... and questioned my no case strategy. But so far, no issues

Ride or die:  PRIVelege-acy
    09-15-16 06:36 PM
    BlackBerry oem hardshell with kickstand + Turtleback Vertical Universal XL Extended Nylon Holster with leather belt loop.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv STV100-1
    09-16-16 12:21 AM
    I use a generic holster purchased here at crackberry and the oem flip case attached. Holster is just big enough to accommodate both. And of course a screen protector always!!!I also listen to music and audio books daily so this handsfree option works fantatic. Combined with a PEbble smart watch, i can further control music and audio with the PRiv in holster.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)running Android 6.0.1
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 09-17-16 at 02:08 PM.
    09-16-16 11:09 AM
    I also use the Seido Surface case and holster, on the left hip. No screen protector. I try to be extremely careful with it. No holster with cargo shorts. Mine have a cell phone pocket behind the front pocket of the right leg. Z10 fit perfectly. The Priv is longer so it sticks out just a bit. Fits good with the Seido case.

See!! I KNEW you were Left Handed!!! - mine is on my right hip, right next to my Z10. Makes me a bit right - heavy with my ID badge on my right side as well

Just noticed I typed "right" 3 times in the same run-on sentence !
    FF22 likes this.
    09-16-16 01:31 PM
    See!! I KNEW you were Left Handed!!! - mine is on my right hip, right next to my Z10. Makes me a bit right - heavy with my ID badge on my right side as well

Just noticed I typed "right" 3 times in the same run-on sentence !
    The hurtful things that you say to me! You sometimes sound like one of my ex-wives! I am, in fact, predominantly right handed but I'm very ambidextrous.
    09-16-16 02:22 PM
    Always in my right front pocket- completely naked.

Posted one-handed via Priv
    09-16-16 02:46 PM
    The hurtful things that you say to me! You sometimes sound like one of my ex-wives! I am, in fact, predominantly right handed but I'm very ambidextrous.
    I'm sure that made at least one x-wife happy!
    misterabrasive and zephyr613 like this.
    09-16-16 05:10 PM
    mine is on my right hip, right next to my Z10. Makes me a bit right - heavy
    I balance my right side Priv with a left side Leatherman.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-16-16 07:23 PM
    I'm sure that made at least one x-wife happy!
    All of them, actually.
    FF22, NightFire and zephyr613 like this.
    09-16-16 08:00 PM
    All of them, actually.
    Did one of them give you your nickname or your kindergarten teacher?
    09-16-16 09:29 PM
    Being a lefty isn't all bad! ☺ I didn't realize how wonderfully ambidextrous I was until I broke my left scapula in February.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-16 12:12 AM
    Did one of them give you your nickname or your kindergarten teacher?
    Dang it! You shouldn't say things like that when I'm eating my cereal! Now I have a mess to clean up
    FF22 likes this.
    09-17-16 04:53 AM
    Dang it! You shouldn't say things like that when I'm eating my cereal! Now I have a mess to clean up
    Miss Manners would tell you, you should not be reading forums or emails or even the newspaper while eating. But as Mr Abrasive, I'm sure you'd tell Miss Manners what to do with her advice. Besides, I'm sure this is not the first mess you've had to clean up.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    09-17-16 09:28 AM
    Front right pocket with the hardshell Blackberry case and no screen protector.
    09-17-16 11:00 AM
    this tempered glass screen protector came in the mail today, and it fits perfectly with the Seidio Surface case, although naked feels best, this feels equally great.
    the pressure the front piece has the protector eliminations any clicky feeling

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails How does everyone carry their Priv?-3649.jpg  
    09-17-16 11:45 AM
    I have a Flip Case which gives ample protection to the device.

** Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2888
    09-17-16 01:33 PM
72 123