To save battery/data roaming costs while on the go, I have set sync interval to: "never" for all my e-mail accounts.

On the iPhone I opened the mail app and only then
    a) it synced immediately
    b) I could swipe down on message list and would sync and get e-mail that way.

Going to "BlackBerry Hub" or to ANY of my e-mail accounts within hub and then click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and click "refresh"

NOTHING happens??

I then go to any of my e-mail accounts via my laptop and then literally see dozens and dozens of new e-mail messages.......

In other words, am I doing something wrong or how do you manually download your latest e-mails from all e-mail accounts in one time and/or one e-mail account at a time, WITHOUT the need to lower the sync interval.

Like I said, in order to save battery AND data roaming (I'm often crossing borders) I like to stick with: "Never" in regards to sync interval.
    12-31-15 02:10 PM
    Can you not change from never to manual , then when you open hub it should pull them in.
    12-31-15 02:36 PM
    To save battery/data roaming costs while on the go, I have set sync interval to: "never" for all my e-mail accounts.

On the iPhone I opened the mail app and only then
    a) it synced immediately
    b) I could swipe down on message list and would sync and get e-mail that way.

Going to "BlackBerry Hub" or to ANY of my e-mail accounts within hub and then click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and click "refresh"

NOTHING happens??

I then go to any of my e-mail accounts via my laptop and then literally see dozens and dozens of new e-mail messages.......

In other words, am I doing something wrong or how do you manually download your latest e-mails from all e-mail accounts in one time and/or one e-mail account at a time, WITHOUT the need to lower the sync interval.

Like I said, in order to save battery AND data roaming (I'm often crossing borders) I like to stick with: "Never" in regards to sync interval.
    Hit the upper sub menu key (3***) then hit refresh!

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-31-15 03:52 PM
    Can you not change from never to manual , then when you open hub it should pull them in.
    Now if that would be possible, then I couldn't be more happier. But if I open up the hub, no new mails get listed, also not when i click on "refresh".
    I don't trust the Priv now. Every time I open all of my mail boxes via a laptop, I see dozens of mails that didn't get listed in the hub after I open the hub and/or click on refresh.

Sync interval only let me pick: never,every 5 minutes, 10,15,30, every hour. I don't understand what you mean with manual. Do you see this listed on your device?
    12-31-15 03:58 PM
    No sorry I will not use the Priv, it's not my type of phone. Maybe there is an that can help you.
    12-31-15 04:00 PM
    Hit the upper sub menu key (3***) then hit refresh!

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    That's what I said, nothing happens?
    I get many new e-mails on a daily base. Since I don't feel that I can trust the Hub, I go on to double-check my mailboxes via my laptop: on every occasion, I always see dozens of new mails that didn't make it to the hub. I can click on "Refresh" as often as I want. No new mails get listed. Hub has a mind of it's own when it comes to transferring mails to the hub from my mailboxes.
    12-31-15 04:02 PM
    If you toggle the "sync email" button in the hub account settings for that account it will force sync.

My Priv started ignoring new emails after the accidental 16mb OS patch so I sometimes have to do that to pull new emails.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    12-31-15 04:55 PM
    If you toggle the "sync email" button in the hub account settings for that account it will force sync.

My Priv started ignoring new emails after the accidental 16mb OS patch so I sometimes have to do that to pull new emails.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    Yea, I just figured it out yesterday evening.

It seems that currently you can only manually sync mail by leaving the hub and go to:

Settings---->Accounts---->BlackBerry Hub Account---->and then manually sync your e-mail addresses.

In other words it seems that you currently can only sync your mail by leaving the hub and go into the settings.
    No way to manually sync WITHIN the Hub.

This is not the way it is supposed to be............

Ideally, the Hub should sync all mails the moment
    a) you open the Hub.

and/or

b) you click on the refresh button within the Hub.

a/b should be a setting (whatever the user prefers).
    01-01-16 05:33 AM
    I have noticed this as well... prior to the update my IMAP emails were instant. Since this update, they don't arrive unless I specify a sync interval even with push enabled. Or a manual sync.

I've deleted and re-added accounts, restarted the phone, played with the push/sync/IMAP settings etc... but nothing seems to fix it. I've even reached out to my service provider to see if anything changed on their end as far as push support for IMAP.

Has anyone else seen this following the Jan update?
    01-05-16 11:44 AM
    I have noticed this as well... prior to the update my IMAP emails were instant. Since this update, they don't arrive unless I specify a sync interval even with push enabled. Or a manual sync.

I've deleted and re-added accounts, restarted the phone, played with the push/sync/IMAP settings etc... but nothing seems to fix it. I've even reached out to my service provider to see if anything changed on their end as far as push support for IMAP.

Has anyone else seen this following the Jan update?
    Do me a favor and go into system settings --> accounts --> tap 3 dots in top right corner --> make sure "Auto-sync data" is ON.

You really shouldn't be using "Never" and "Use push if supported". IMAP still relies on the sync interval for other tasks which is going to cause other issues.
    01-05-16 12:06 PM
    Yea, I just figured it out yesterday evening.

It seems that currently you can only manually sync mail by leaving the hub and go to:

Settings---->Accounts---->BlackBerry Hub Account---->and then manually sync your e-mail addresses.

In other words it seems that you currently can only sync your mail by leaving the hub and go into the settings.
    No way to manually sync WITHIN the Hub.

This is not the way it is supposed to be............

Ideally, the Hub should sync all mails the moment
    a) you open the Hub.

and/or

b) you click on the refresh button within the Hub.

a/b should be a setting (whatever the user prefers).
    Can you do me a favor and give me a readout of the settings you've got (or screen caps even better) for both the email account settings IN HUB and the 'account settings' in system settings --> accounts --> Hub --> pick your account
    01-05-16 12:11 PM
    Do me a favor and go into system settings --> accounts --> tap 3 dots in top right corner --> make sure "Auto-sync data" is ON.
    It is checked.

You really shouldn't be using "Never" and "Use push if supported". IMAP still relies on the sync interval for other tasks which is going to cause other issues.
    That was the config I had before this update that was working flawlessly, and emails arrived instantly. I've since set it to 5min and "use push if supported" in the meantime. I have a feeling something in this AAD250 update has modified something. There was an update to the "SyncManager" but not sure if that is related. Timing is odd though.
    01-05-16 01:40 PM