When a call comes through on my Priv and I'm using a different function on the phone (i.e. not on the dialer screen), I know it's ringing but the call does not show up on the screen, and I have to find how to get back to the incoming call screen to answer the call. I've missed several calls as a result. I thought any phone (especially BlackBerry) automatically displays the incoming call on the screen, or is there some hidden setting somewhere that I'm missing? Thanks.
    04-14-16 07:44 PM
    Card shows up and tap answer?
    Attached Thumbnails How do you answer calls on the Priv?-1460683209226.jpg  
    04-14-16 08:20 PM
    I get the same screen until I answer it, but it's only while your using the device. If you go to pick it up it will have the full screen. I'm going to download s app to fix it though

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    04-14-16 08:25 PM
    It's because we have Lollipop! Hopefully it will be fixed with Marshmallow.

Attached Thumbnails How do you answer calls on the Priv?-screenshot_2016-04-14-20-31-38.jpg  
    04-14-16 08:53 PM
    It's because we have Lollipop! Hopefully it will be fixed with Marshmallow.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv ™
    I just took that screenshot from Marshmallow.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    04-14-16 08:58 PM
    Card shows up and tap answer?
    That's the problem. If the phone is sleeping (locked) that prompt does not appear and the same with while in use. I only know it's ringing from the sound.
    04-14-16 09:02 PM
    That's the problem. If the phone is sleeping (locked) that prompt does not appear and the same with while in use. I only know it's ringing from the sound.
    That's... odd. I just tried locking my phone, calling myself, and I got a full screen notification just fine.
    04-14-16 09:23 PM
    Maybe it's a setting somewhere that I'm overlooking, like a DND or something? I'll poke around later when I have time.
    04-14-16 09:24 PM
    See this, guess I'm not quite understanding your question:
    Attached Thumbnails How do you answer calls on the Priv?-1460687135823.jpg  
    B L Harris likes this.
    04-14-16 09:25 PM
    That only happens when your phone is locked ,if you using your phone and you get a call it shows up like lollipop. Now if your screenshot is from marshmallow then that means it didn't change and that sucks. Guess I'll be using BlackBerry 10 Calling app

04-14-16 09:55 PM
    So you want a full screen notification even when you are using the phone? Is that what you are saying?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    andy957 likes this.
    04-14-16 10:47 PM
    Yes, that's what I want. And all the apps I've tried do work, but there's to many pop ups

04-14-16 10:50 PM
    So you want a full screen notification even when you are using the phone? Is that what you are saying?

Yes! You're correct 😁

04-14-16 10:51 PM
    I say "hello"

Posted via CB10
    heepman, Phinhead54 and iPomps like this.
    04-14-16 11:17 PM
    I'm happy with the top screen notification. Because I sometimes don't want to pick up the phone and am focused on my work.

I'm glad BlackBerry has taken the Notifications route and kept it that way.

��� вℓα�квєяяу ρяιν ���
    04-15-16 12:11 AM
    It has nothing to do with the way BlackBerry has done it but rather the fact they left it alone as it is in stock Android.
    04-15-16 01:19 AM
    to answer a call just slide open the PKB
    04-15-16 01:25 AM
    I too have difficulty with this. The easiest thing to do for me is to just slide open the physical key board and answer. The card at the top for some reason disappears quickly sometimes. I truly hope this will be changed with the introduction of marshmallow
    04-15-16 02:09 AM
    Can't CrackBerry fix the image compression uploads. It's Goddamn awful and no I'm no longer using the CB forums app, and I've got rid of that

04-15-16 02:20 AM
    I too have difficulty with this. The easiest thing to do for me is to just slide open the physical key board and answer. The card at the top for some reason disappears quickly sometimes. I truly hope this will be changed with the introduction of marshmallow
    It won't be fixed with Marshmallow! The person that posted the screen size of what we don't like was from his phone with the Marshmallow Update.

04-15-16 05:26 AM
    I think you will find things are more responsive on MM

If you liked this post, you can now find more like this by following me on Twitter @MeerAdrie
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    04-15-16 05:33 AM
    I think you will find things are more responsive on MM

If you liked this post, you can now find more like this by following me on Twitter @MeerAdrie
    I heard it's a lot better and faster with Marshmallow, and the battery life was better. I don't have any problems with the battery, I get 2 days of of mine and still have about 50% left after 2 days and I'm always on the phone lol. I was hoping Marshmallow would change our settings options to like the S7, I like how you can change the notifications and such, but I heard that it doesn't change anything in the settings department.

04-15-16 05:44 AM
    I heard it's a lot better and faster with Marshmallow, and the battery life was better. I don't have any problems with the battery, I get 2 days of of mine and still have about 50% left after 2 days and I'm always on the phone lol. I was hoping Marshmallow would change our settings options to like the S7, I like how you can change the notifications and such, but I heard that it doesn't change anything in the settings department.

Samsung is good but Android is their own unique version of it. I personally don't like it plus you also have the issue of loads of their bloatware being included. I've actually disabled a lot of Google apps I never use like Gmail, Music, Newstand etc. It makes the app tray more organised, and I like the tray how we have it and not the way Samsung does it

04-15-16 05:50 AM
    I don't know why but I thought the S7 was running Android.

04-15-16 06:53 AM
    Eh? Of course it is. It's just we have the core Android experience from Google without any bundled software the same as all the Nexus devices. On Samsung, it's still Android, but the way it's presented in particular apps, is different.

04-15-16 07:00 AM
64 123