Mostly keep mine in my front left pocket. Other wise in my back left pocket. At work, I keep it in a holster. Makes me feel more professional.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    06-02-17 08:11 PM
    LOL! I don't like it in the pants pocket but funny reply all the same.

Ooooh so demanding this Priv is! So I am not the one holding the Priv, the Priv is just allowing me to hold it lol!

Thanks for the clothing tip. Do you have examples of those shirts? it might be time to change up my fashion sense as well as my phone.
    Your PRIV wants you to look good. When I go on walks/hikes I use one of these. It is stretchable material. Available in sporting goods stores. You can adjust how you wear it. I don't put keys in the same compartment. How Do I Wear my Future Priv Lol-img_20170602_1941598.jpg
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    06-02-17 09:45 PM
    Nice, thank you.

Mostly keep mine in my front left pocket. Other wise in my back left pocket. At work, I keep it in a holster. Makes me feel more professional.
    Haha I'm glad I am not the only one who feels more professional with a holster.

Your PRIV wants you to look good. When I go on walks/hikes I use one of these. It is stretchable material. Available in sporting goods stores. You can adjust how you wear it. I don't put keys in the same compartment. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170602_1941598.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	424445
    PRIV is a demanding mistress I'll give you that, just how I like it . If I am more adventurous and outdoors-y I may look into this, thank you.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    06-02-17 11:38 PM
    The best way to sport the PRIV is with the slider open, typing away. So everyone can say, 'Wow, what phone is that!?'

You'll then have to explain that yes, Blackberries still exist. After which you can slide it into your OEM pocket case & strut away.
    This hasn't happened to me once yet in the year I've owned the phone and I'm sliding my screen up and typing on the PKB on purpose sometimes to see if I can drew attention lol.

Nevertheless, I just have thin plastic case I bought of eBay for my Priv just to protect the corners and back from a fall or scratches. As someone mentioned, the glass is Gorilla Glass 4 and very hard to scratch. As for carrying, is in my back pocket most of the time unless I'm wearing a suit for work and then I have plenty of pockets to carry the phone.
    06-03-17 07:27 AM
    This hasn't happened to me once yet in the year I've owned the phone and I'm sliding my screen up and typing on the PKB on purpose sometimes to see if I can drew attention lol.
    Yea this phone is a hit in my office. The scrolling with the pkb & the shortcuts gets em every time.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    06-03-17 09:38 AM
    I carried my BlackBerry PRIV in a BlackBerry leather flip case and put it in my jacket's inner pocket or inside my messenger satchel or carried it in-hand or atop my leather-bound journal. Now moving to my BlackBerry KEYone I am waiting to order a BlackBerry case, probably the pocket-style case.
    06-03-17 10:21 AM
    I started with carrying the Priv naked except for a Stouch 3D glass protector.

I then purchased a Seidio Surface case. The two do not work together. I learned this after I crushed a corner on the Stouch. That necessitated me carrying the Priv encased in the Seidio Surface.

Nothing to complain about the case except in certain cases (pun) it made pocketing a little cumbersome. Certain materials kind of dragged on the phone during removal and placing in the pocket.

So I went back to a Stouch and naked and I have no complaints. I wear a suit for work during the week and on Sundays. So I pocket it in the inside jacket pocket. Easy in and easy out. Easy to feel it in vibration mode.

Casual mode it is in right front pocket.

No matter how you carry it, it is a head-turner and conversation starter.
    06-03-17 10:31 AM
    I have my PRIV in one of those BlackBerry flip cases because I like how it puts it to sleep when I close it (avoids pocket calls). When I slide it out and am using it I do get comments from people. One friend who somehow hadn't been around before when I had it out, finally saw it and suddenly blurted out, "what contraption is that?" Lol. So I showed him my wonderful "contraption" and he thought it was very cool. I showed him the scrolling by using the keyboard, among other things. That always impresses people.
    06-03-17 07:25 PM
    Right front pocket with an OEM hard case. No problems getting the phone in or out. I've dropped my phone from varying heights and only thing that's happened is that my power button doesn't work ( only if I twist the phone will it kinda work). Good thing I have a long press shortcut to turn off the screen & double tap to wake.
    06-03-17 08:00 PM
    I keep mine in the front left pants pocket, and I use the stilgut leather flip case so make it slide in and out of the pocket better
    06-03-17 08:49 PM
    Just as the title weirdly says, I just ordered for a Priv and it should come in next week.
    I have been on my little adorable Q10 going on for two years but now it's time for us to part ways .
    The thing that made me love (among other things) was that I could easily fit it in my shirt pocket without it sticking out and never had to worry about carrying it and dropping it.

Now that I am moving up to the big boys table, how do I carry my future Priv around me wherever I go? I can't believe I never cared to notice how people carry their smartphones in public before up till now.

So, do I carry it in my hand or do I need a belt clip? Or how does every Priv owner here carry their phone around? I would like any feedback from Priv-ers (yes I just made it up) on this. Thanks in advance.
    To be honest with you I put my priv in my pocket or carry it around. I'm looking for a belt clip so I can clip my priv on this my first time having the priv and so far I'm loving it can't stop holding the phone lol.
    06-04-17 10:53 AM
36 12