Friend of mine sent me email picture and text me a picture of their fishing trip.
    How do I save those pictures directly onto my phone WITHOUT using google cloud storgage or whatever that thing is?

I dont have a memory card and my other memory cards are full from previous other phone pictures from my old phone.

Isnt there a way to save photos directly onto the Priv unit without some 3rd party internet storage thing? I dont like the idea of some 3rd party internet storage google telling me to save pictures with them. Cant we just save pictures directly on this phone like other past cell phone?s

Thanks in advance.
    11-21-15 06:30 PM
    Anybody?

Help Me!
    11-21-15 08:31 PM
    Are you using hangouts or messenger?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-21-15 09:04 PM
    Friend of mine sent me email picture and text me a picture of their fishing trip.
    How do I save those pictures directly onto my phone WITHOUT using google cloud storgage or whatever that thing is?

I dont have a memory card and my other memory cards are full from previous other phone pictures from my old phone.

Isnt there a way to save photos directly onto the Priv unit without some 3rd party internet storage thing? I dont like the idea of some 3rd party internet storage google telling me to save pictures with them. Cant we just save pictures directly on this phone like other past cell phone?s

Thanks in advance.
    From the Hub you should be able to see a little disk icon beside the attachment. Tap that. That launches a picker and you should be able to choose where to save from there. Just swipe out from the left edge in to the right and select internal storage.
    11-22-15 10:23 PM
    I want to save pictures arriving on my e-mail (using PRIV) into my pictures album internal storage, can't do it! did try lots of way to no avail, not even blackberry tech support know how, could not believe it! Jjust feeling frustrated, sorry guys
    01-22-16 11:59 PM
    When the pic is open, why don't you just take a screen shot?
    01-23-16 01:53 AM
    Anybody?

Help Me!
    I want to save pictures arriving on my e-mail (using PRIV) into my pictures album internal storage, can't do it! did try lots of way to no avail, not even blackberry tech support know how, could not believe it! Jjust feeling frustrated, sorry guys
    I can help you both, but you'll need to tell me which app the picture is being sent in. That way I can open your app, perform the task, and tell you how to do it. I use the Gmail app for e-mail, and Textra and Hangouts for SMS/MMS/Hangouts Messages.

Let me know if you want help.
    01-23-16 08:00 AM
    When the pic is open, why don't you just take a screen shot?
    For so many reasons, that is not an answer.

01-23-16 09:33 AM
    I would like to know as welll.... wtf bb
    01-23-16 10:16 AM
    For so many reasons, that is not an answer.

Of course it is. It does the same thing you guys are listing out to do. Wanna save something directly? Screen shot. Done. Easy. What's the difference
    01-23-16 11:43 AM
    Of course it is. It does the same thing you guys are listing out to do. Wanna save something directly? Screen shot. Done. Easy. What's the difference
    No, it's not the same thing. Taking a screen shot fixes the image to the resolution of the phone's screen itself. The original image that was sent may be many times larger in resolution than the screen. BIG difference.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 12:25 PM
    Many things.

01-23-16 12:47 PM
    This is a possible contender for merging?: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...mails-1059443/
    01-24-16 01:02 AM