How do I uninstall HUB completely and reinstall with fresh clean zero data? When I chose disable...and using Google play to enable again..it seems like the hub retains previous setup of all accounts.

I want it to be completely clean and add it one by one again...

Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-15 08:07 PM
    Go to android settings, apps, all, blackberry hub, clear cache, clear data. That will reset it

11-27-15 08:28 PM
    Go to android settings, apps, all, blackberry hub, clear cache, clear data. That will reset it

I did that. And when I reinstall the hub..it still memorized my previous setting of all emails...

11-27-15 10:31 PM
    Because right now my hub is not getting any emails until I actually open the app.

11-27-15 10:33 PM
    Because right now my hub is not getting any emails until I actually open the app.

Check your hub app notifications to make sure its checkmarked in the actual app.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-28-15 03:44 AM
    Manually delete all of your accounts from the Hub, then clear data, then disable, then reinstall and should get a fresh start up.

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    11-28-15 11:01 AM
    How to I get rid of the hub completely? I don't want it until the functionality and reliability improves. When I went into google play and uninstalled, all that seems to have happened is it rolled back the version.
    11-28-15 01:06 PM
    I did that. And when I reinstall the hub..it still memorized my previous setting of all emails...

Before you choose Clear Cache and Clear Data, make sure you first use Force Stop. Because if it's actively running, then your settings may re-save what's currently residing in memory. If you Force Stop, Clear Cache, Clear Data, then it should return to a virgin state.

If all your accounts and information are still there after that, then it's likely your settings are saved by BBRY, and sent back to your device the next time it runs.
    11-28-15 01:30 PM
    How to I get rid of the hub completely? I don't want it until the functionality and reliability improves. When I went into google play and uninstalled, all that seems to have happened is it rolled back the version.
    You should have an option to disable the app entirely in the app manager. That won't uninstall it, but it will effectively make it invisible to the system, and won't run.
    11-28-15 01:32 PM
    Clearing Data on "Blackberry Services" app clears the hub accounts.

Helps battery life when an account gets screwed up and "Blackberry Services" is high on your battery drain list.

Texts and calls with auto repopulate, but email and social media accounts will not.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    11-28-15 02:37 PM