How do i get the gallery app on the Priv . I cant delete photos from my sd card without it the phone is saying. Someone Help ! this Sd card issue is driving me nuts !
    11-13-15 08:32 PM
    download one from play store
    11-13-15 09:28 PM
    There has to be a default gallery app. There ll be two. One of Google and second default. Interesting priv being android doesn't ve one. And the Google gallery app. See that you keep sync off or else you ll be publishing all your pics on G+.

Blackberry Z30
    11-13-15 11:51 PM
    Can anybody recommend a great app to manage my picks? I too am going nuts not being able to delete pick from my SD card.
    11-14-15 08:04 AM
    Can anybody recommend a great app to manage my picks? I too am going nuts not being able to delete pick from my SD card.
    does the camera app on the priv not let you view pics after taking them ? when you use the camera and take a pic does it not show a little image on the corner somewhere
    11-14-15 09:11 AM
    Yes, if you take a picture, review it then you can delete it. But i cannot delete a picture taken a week ago that's on my SD card.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-15 03:14 PM
    There has to be a default gallery app. There ll be two. One of Google and second default. Interesting priv being android doesn't ve one. And the Google gallery app. See that you keep sync off or else you ll be publishing all your pics on G+.

Blackberry Z30
    BS.
    The "google gallery" is the Google Photos, and it WILL ask you to/not to sync photos to the cloud the 1st time you use it - and you can config it later as well. And NO photo will be published anywhere unless you explicitly share it.

To OP: keep the sync on, or use another photo backup services like dropbox etc... Will save your photo collection someday.
    11-14-15 03:38 PM