I am having an issue with downloading the most current version of the Amazon music app. I have force stopped it, restarted, 32 second restart, Uninstalled and reinstalled with no help. Any advice? I know this is an isolated issue as my partner has the current version downloaded to his priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-13-16 07:42 AM
    I am having an issue with downloading the most current version of the Amazon music app. I have force stopped it, restarted, 32 second restart, Uninstalled and reinstalled with no help. Any advice? I know this is an isolated issue as my partner has the current version downloaded to his priv.

Have you disabled (or removed), the AUDIBLE app. Apparently a required app for some reason necessary to update other Amazon apps.
    I imagine you have tried rebooting your device? Also try the uninstall/reinstall again AFTER a reboot and while connected to WiFi.
    10-13-16 08:17 AM

Have you disabled (or removed), the AUDIBLE app. Apparently a required app for some reason necessary to update other Amazon apps.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-13-16 09:33 AM
    I had audible disabled, very odd that they both need to be installed. Thanks for your help!

pkcable and FF22 like this.
    10-13-16 10:18 AM
    As F2 stated, for what ever reason, you need Audible enabled to update the Amazon Music app, but I found you can disable it between your music updates without any issues.

"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong"
    pkcable and FF22 like this.
    10-13-16 10:45 AM
    I had audible disabled, very odd that they both need to be installed. Thanks for your help!

Hope you don't mind, but I edited your thread title and changed this thread in to a Q&A so it can be searchable and useful to others with the same problem.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    10-13-16 11:32 AM