When composing or replying to a thread of emails within the Hub, i am unable to selectively delete some emails in-between the entire thread which are separated by “original message”. For example, the email thread contains emails from 6 September, 7 September and 10 September. Now, if i need to reply to these thread, i am unable to selectively delete the email of 10 September in entirety along with the email separator “original message”. How should i delete these text along with “original message”. Any ideas will be much appreciated.
    09-11-19 10:31 PM
    When composing or replying to a thread of emails within the Hub, i am unable to selectively delete some emails in-between the entire thread which are separated by “original message”. For example, the email thread contains emails from 6 September, 7 September and 10 September. Now, if i need to reply to these thread, i am unable to selectively delete the email of 10 September in entirety along with the email separator “original message”. How should i delete these text along with “original message”. Any ideas will be much appreciated.
    After you hit reply, hit the menu (the three dots in the upper right) choose Delete Original Text.

Hope this helps?
    09-13-19 03:20 PM