I am trying out audio recording apps & cannot see how to direct the output during playback to render aloud like the speakerphone instead of through the ear speaker. Can't it be done?

Also, is there a built-in voice recorder? can it operate via widget? where to access that? thanks...
    02-10-17 07:34 PM
    that is a strange questions because every recording app I've ever used would playback on the speaker and not thru the earpiece.

I don't have a priv, but i would assume most phones have a native voice recording app. if not, the play store should have plenty of options... I would stick with companies like google, or ASUS, etc etc just to make sure it's legit
    02-10-17 07:45 PM
    that is a strange questions because every recording app I've ever used would playback on the speaker and not thru the earpiece.

I don't have a priv, but i would assume most phones have a native voice recording app. if not, the play store should have plenty of options... I would stick with companies like google, or ASUS, etc etc just to make sure it's legit
    OK... first, I believe the 2 apps I put on were just producing at to low a level requiring volume to max with noise & distortion ... both allow mic readjustment... now they play via speaker...

Second, I wonder about any hidden capability on the Priv not requiring another app. Seems the better app is Parrot which I bought for the Passport & worked very well.
    02-10-17 08:21 PM
    SoundAbout App.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 09:00 AM