Live

Black Friday deal team is live right now!

Check out the hottest Black Friday Deals!

Expand Minimize
    Is there a way to copy the mailadress of the recipients in hub? Neither in compose view nor in reading view of received mails I can see a way to copy the emailadresses, there is only a "add to contacts" or "compose new mail with that address".
    Any suggestions or is it another missing feature?

Alternatively showing the full mailheader of received mail with possibility of coping text from that would help a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails How to copy mailadress of recipients in hub?-uploadfromtaptalk1479707728574.jpg  
    11-21-16 12:55 AM
    Is there a way to copy the mailadress of the recipients in hub? Neither in compose view nor in reading view of received mails I can see a way to copy the emailadresses, there is only a "add to contacts" or "compose new mail with that address".
    Any suggestions or is it another missing feature?

Alternatively showing the full mailheader of received mail with possibility of coping text from that would help a lot.
    I guess some clarification of what you mean might help if my answer does not cover your request.

If I'm reading an email I received, and I press/hold on the name of the sender, I get a popup screen with the name and two choice: Send Email or Copy.

How to copy mailadress of recipients in hub?-screenshot_20161121-071430.jpg
    11-21-16 10:17 AM
    I want to copy one of the recipient addresses, not the sender address.
    11-22-16 05:59 PM
    I want to copy one of the recipient addresses, not the sender address.
    See if this works. Press and Hold on the recipient(s) line and it should expand. If more than show, press on the 99+ to expand the full list. Scroll to find a person. Press on that email. Show Details. Press on the email. Copy to clipboard:

How to copy mailadress of recipients in hub?-1.jpg
    How to copy mailadress of recipients in hub?-2.jpg
    How to copy mailadress of recipients in hub?-3.jpg
    How to copy mailadress of recipients in hub?-4.jpg
    11-22-16 07:44 PM
    Thanks for all the effort and the Screenshots, but this only works if addresses are in a contact and I'd rather not want to add 40+ contacts just to copy the mailadresses and delete them afterwards.

Here is an example (of a spam) where I can only add to "contact" or "send mail". Even if I press "send mail" and I can't copy it out of the mail composing scene.
    Attached Thumbnails How to copy mailadress of recipients in hub?-uploadfromtaptalk1479891459637.jpg  
    11-23-16 03:57 AM
    Thanks for all the effort and the Screenshots, but this only works if addresses are in a contact and I'd rather not want to add 40+ contacts just to copy the mailadresses and delete them afterwards.

Here is an example (of a spam) where I can only add to "contact" or "send mail". Even if I press "send mail" and I can't copy it out of the mail composing scene.
    Hmmm. In the example I used, this was a neighborhood mailing. There were 52 recipients and most of them, including the one I selected (random selection last night) are NOT in my contacts. I'd say only about 3 or 4 are folks in my Contacts. I still don't recall who that neighbor is but they were in the list of 52 recipients. Just checked and that recipient is not in my contacts.
    11-23-16 10:05 AM
    So it seems behaviour differs from English to German version?
    11-23-16 11:28 AM
    So it seems behaviour differs from English to German version?
    No. You are right if the receiptn not in our contacts we can't copy to clipboard , must add to contact first
    11-23-16 11:37 AM
    No. You are right if the receiptn not in our contacts we can't copy to clipboard , must add to contact first
    That is odd. Why can I do it? Now, I admit it can be hard hitting (press/hold) the tiny 'recipient' word, in my case in blue - 21 recipients. But that then expands to show 3 recipients and

+17

I tap the +17 and all then show. I scroll down the list and select someone who is NOT in my contacts (press/hold) and I get his name, email address, VIEW DETAILS, send email. I view details and his email address appears along with a "copy to clipboard" line of text. I hit that. BEN is NOT in my contacts. Nor was his wife when I did it earlier today - this is our Thanksgiving list. The pictures were from a Neighborhood list. None of the people I COPIED were or are in my contacts.

If I can make a video and edit out private email addresses I might give it a go.
    11-23-16 04:51 PM
    Could it be it is an Exchange Account and the data is coming from the LDAP Server?
    Didn't read carefully, saw it is a private list

I have your fake contact "view details" popup too on ONE address which is in our exchange. But not an all the others.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 11-23-16 at 05:06 PM.
    11-23-16 04:56 PM
    Still not possible - bump.
    05-17-17 05:07 PM