Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry Priv

How can I install APK files from my PC to Priv by BlackBerry?

Asked: Dec 14 2015 | 9:22 pm EST 8568 Views 3 Answers View Best Answer

Dear all,

I had many applications from my previous android phone and i back up all in apk files, i switch to use Priv and i want to install all apk files to my new PRIV.
So : Is there any solution to install all apk files in one time ?? such as an application on PC connect to PRIV and install apk files to PRIV ??

Regard,

Best Answer

Dec 14 2015 | 9:28 pm EST buwee

Dear all,

I had many applications from my previous android phone and i back up all in apk files, i switch to use Priv and i want to install all apk files to my new PRIV.
So : Is there any solution to install all apk files in one time ?? such as an application on PC connect to PRIV and install apk files to PRIV ??

Regard,
Install a file manager from the Playstore, connect your Priv to the PC, copy apk's to a folder on your Priv, go to settings, security and allow installation of apps from unknown sources, open your file manager app, look for the apk's and click on them one at a time.

More Answers

Dec 15 2015 | 1:03 am EST Whydoesitmatter

The only way is through the Android Debugging Bridge. You might need to download Android Studio for that though.

Dec 15 2015 | 1:40 am EST Ment

Is this because the Playstore does not exist in your country? Cause if it does why don't you just restore from existing device during setup?

Or if your old Android device has NFC you can use Android Tap N Go to transfer your installed apps over directly.