I use desktop outlook for calendar and contacts and email on my PC. I currently am coming from a BB bold. Is there an application like BB desktop to sync outlook calendar and contacts to the Priv? I don't keep all the same emails on my bb bold phone that I have on my desktop ( I delete some emails on my BB that I don't want there, but keep them on my outlook as a master email of sorts. I use BIS for email push). I do want all my contacts and my calendar to be the same on my desktop and phone. I usually just sync my calendar and contacts thru usb connection and run the BB desktop application to sync contacts and outlook calendar. I do the same thing on my ipad with itunes. When I add new contacts or calendar events to my outlook on my pc I just sync my bb with BB desktop and vice versa when I add a new calendar event or contact with my BB Bold. I have ordered a new Priv, but have been reading that there is no way to sync outlook with the Priv?????

THX.
    11-23-15 08:33 AM
    Where is your email hosted? You really should have a central location that syncs all email down to all devices and clients. On the hub when you delete an email you can say just delete on the hub don't delete from the server. this way email is off your device but stays on the other clients it syncs with.
    11-23-15 02:02 PM
    I also do this. There's a way to do it with paid third party apps. I'm using Android-Sync. There isn't a BB provided option (yet?).
    11-23-15 02:06 PM