Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry Priv

How can I clear frequently used words on the Priv?

Asked: Aug 12 2016 | 9:53 am EDT 6840 Views 6 Answers View Best Answer

For example - when I start a text message it will suggest words that I use the most or have used a lot of. How can I wipe PRIV's memory of these words? Is the only way a factory reset / autoloader? Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android

Best Answer

Aug 12 2016 | 11:35 am EDT FF22

(with the newest keyboard update from the Playstore)

Main Settings, Language/Input, BB Keyboard Settings, Prediction/corrections, Learned Words. At that point you can DELETE them all (you might want to be selective??) bu tapping the upper right icon. Or if you press/hold on an entry, you can select more and more and then delete those or work through one at a time.

More Answers

Aug 12 2016 | 11:35 am EDT Ecm

You can clear the "learned words". Go to Settings > Language and Input > BlackBerry Keyboard > Prediction and Correction > Learned words. At top right, simply tap the garbage can to delete all. On the Prediction and Correction screen, you can also toggle off "Next Word Suggestions", etc. if you prefer.

Aug 12 2016 | 11:37 am EDT Ecm

(with the newest keyboard update from the Playstore)

Main Settings, Language/Input, BB Keyboard Settings, Prediction/corrections, Learned Words. At that point you can DELETE them all (you might want to be selective??) bu tapping the upper right icon. Or if you press/hold on an entry, you can select more and more and then delete those or work through one at a time.
Lol, you beat me by seconds.

Aug 12 2016 | 11:49 am EDT beckzyboi

Thanks!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android

Aug 12 2016 | 3:12 pm EDT FF22

Lol, you beat me by seconds.
Where did you see the seconds?

As a MODERATOR, you have more tasks to keep you busy.

Aug 12 2016 | 3:22 pm EDT Ecm

Where did you see the seconds?

As a MODERATOR, you have more tasks to keep you busy.
Actually, we prefer helping members and answering questions rather than chasing spam and the the other "housekeeping" stuff.