I accidently assigned a letter on the pkb to a app I didn't want. How can I change it

Thanks
    12-09-17 12:43 PM
    Go to app drawer - shortcuts tab - then click on keyboard shortcuts configure physical keys - click on the letter you want then click edit. If you don't see the app you want in the list, then click where it says (open app) and choose. Hope this helps.
    12-09-17 12:47 PM
    Thanks man. I never ever have looked at that tab before

Cheers
    12-09-17 12:54 PM
    Thanks man. I never ever have looked at that tab before

Cheers
    No problem. Happy to help when I can.

Can also change by going to app drawer and click on the settings wheel in top right corner. Various settings there from icon packs to choose dark theme.
    Have a great day!
    12-09-17 01:02 PM
    Don't want to start a new thread. What is the logic behind long press and quick press?? I'm thinking by long pressing u have less of a chance for it to annoy u by opening up by accident or is short press more efficient and making long press obsolete??
    Now that I see these options I'm trying to decide of I should just make everything shortpress

Decisions lol
    12-09-17 01:16 PM
    Don't want to start a new thread. What is the logic behind long press and quick press?? I'm thinking by long pressing u have less of a chance for it to annoy u by opening up by accident or is short press more efficient and making long press obsolete??
    Now that I see these options I'm trying to decide of I should just make everything shortpress

Decisions lol
    The Long Press vs Short Press is simply to allow you the option of having 2 apps linked to one key. I don't think (at least to me) it makes things any quicker or slower for either option.

For example, I have Camera (short press) and Crackberry (long press) linked. If I only had the short press option, I would have to link the camera or CB to different letter of the alphabet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    12-09-17 01:22 PM
    Cool stuff really
    12-09-17 01:46 PM
    Personally, I keep forgetting that I have shortcuts on the PKB and end up hitting up the app drawer instead ๐Ÿ˜
    12-09-17 03:07 PM