switching from my unlimited plan to 6 gigs of data.
    I've only used about 3 during my actual cycle, but my phone thinks I've used more because I never adjusted this before, anyone knows how to adjust this?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails how to adjust data usage?-5271.jpg  
    10-01-16 06:58 PM
    switching from my unlimited plan to 6 gigs of data.
    I've only used about 3 during my actual cycle, but my phone thinks I've used more because I never adjusted this before, anyone knows how to adjust this?

It doesn't matter what your phone thinks, it's what your carrier knows. I don't remember if you mentioned who your carrier is, before, but on Verizon, the My Verizon app keeps track of that for you.
    10-01-16 07:02 PM
    I use T-Mobile, but I want it to reflect the true data usage because I keep getting an alert that says I went over my data limit, turned off the feature for now, but when my cycle restarts on the 10th, I'd like to accurately use this to help with going over my limit, and T-Mobile also has an app which tells me

10-01-16 09:42 PM
    The data usage will be reset at the beginning of the cycle.
    10-01-16 10:37 PM
    anyone knows how to adjust this?
    There is a little down arrow head just to the right of date range tap it, then tap Change cycle.
    Input the correct cycle start date, (it actually looks like you have done that, since I believe the default is 1st of month)
    I think I read somewhere that it won't be accurate until the start of the new cycle - not 100% sure of that though.
    10-02-16 09:29 AM
    There is a little down arrow head just to the right of date range tap it, then tap Change cycle.
    Input the correct cycle start date, (it actually looks like you have done that, since I believe the default is 1st of month)
    I think I read somewhere that it won't be accurate until the start of the new cycle - not 100% sure of that though.
    yes thanks, also read the only way to reset it before the the cycle restart can only be done with a rooted phone

10-02-16 12:18 PM