They're to young to have read 1984 in grade school. Your opinions and decisions are influenced from you past experiences.

PIN 2COF829A
    Our young are so brainwashed. Nobody is willing to stand up for freedom anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    10-21-15 07:16 PM
    Reply:
    950 XL
    5.7” Quad HD
    AMOLED, 2560 x 1440
    Qualcomm� Snapdragon ™ 810
    2.0 GHz octa-core
    20 MP sensor
    Triple LED natural flash, ZEISS optics
    10-24-15 02:15 PM
    Reply:
    950 XL
    5.7” Quad HD
    AMOLED, 2560 x 1440
    Qualcomm� Snapdragon ™ 810
    2.0 GHz octa-core
    20 MP sensor
    Triple LED natural flash, ZEISS optics
    Then you add windows OS, and it reduces those "cool specs" in a phone with half the features that Android or iOS have...

(Disclaimer: Windows and BB10 are great OSes, arguably better than iOS and Android, but the lack of developer support kinda ruins a lot the functionality that they could have had)
    10-24-15 02:23 PM
    I agree, no one has ever been able to get my picture password correct
    10-24-15 02:28 PM
    Yep, ive gone through the compare phase and when you fill the checkboxes on the specs you really dont have nothing like it on the market.

Yet, this is not a phone to the average consumer or android-rom-bootloader-fanatic.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 03:10 PM
    I'm sure the price will come down, and it will be even less if you accept a plan.

Posted using my BlackBerry Stainless Steel Passport SE (and I also have the BlackBerry Z30).
    10-24-15 03:11 PM
    My dilemma is I would like to get the ATT contract subsidy but would wind up with the LTE crippled STV001 when I really want the RHL210LW (STV100-3. For half time use in the EU without ATT bloat... Also don't want delayed updates... may buy ATT version, flip it on eBay, buy STV003 from BlackBerry if they will ship it to the USA... confusion reigns !!
    10-24-15 03:41 PM
    Yep, ive gone through the compare phase and when you fill the checkboxes on the specs you really dont have nothing like it on the market.

Yet, this is not a phone to the average consumer or android-rom-bootloader-fanatic.

Posted via CB10
    I'm bored of the usual phones at the moment. Wanted something new, unique but familiar. The Priv is perfect. Like my Nokia N81 8GB slide mixed with the screen size of my iPhone 6 Plus.

Then you add windows OS, and it reduces those "cool specs" in a phone with half the features that Android or iOS have...

(Disclaimer: Windows and BB10 are great OSes, arguably better than iOS and Android, but the lack of developer support kinda ruins a lot the functionality that they could have had)
    Specs are compelling but agree with the OS situation, a real shame that BB and Windows can't be up there with iOS and Android as they are equally as good or better. Apps aren't such a big deal for me. FaceBook, Twitter, eBay and some others are my main apps, games are negligible.
    10-24-15 03:47 PM
    I'm bored of the usual phones at the moment. Wanted something new, unique but familiar. The Priv is perfect. Like my Nokia N81 8GB slide mixed with the screen size of my iPhone 6 Plus.

Specs are compelling but agree with the OS situation, a real shame that BB and Windows can't be up there with iOS and Android as they are equally as good or better. Apps aren't such a big deal for me. FaceBook, Twitter, eBay and some others are my main apps, games are negligible.
    The problem is where you get to more specific apps like a specific banking app of certain country, or an app for a CableTV service from a specific country, etc. Mainstream apps like facebooks, instagram, etc, there's always a way to go around it... But if you try for example to connect a GoPro "copy" camera, you are in trouble if you don't have the mainstream OSes
    10-24-15 03:55 PM
    That's true, hopefully the Priv will be a hit and BB can incorporate basically all of BB10 features like Chen said. Best of both worlds then definitely with gestures though (never used but always looks intuitive)
    10-24-15 04:27 PM
    It's not because of technical or legal implications... it's out of principle. I'd like to keep biometrics out of my life as much as possible.... :-)

I feel biometrics take away from our human dignity. But that's just me and doesn't need to be discussed here...

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    I agree.

Be honest...there's nothing like it-demolition-man-simon-pheonix-eyeball.jpg
    10-24-15 07:33 PM
111 ... 345