More important things to worry about but in the Hub what's the difference between High Importance and Flag? Why have both?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-15-16 08:06 AM
    More important things to worry about but in the Hub what's the difference between High Importance and Flag? Why have both?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    My guess (BB10 user, Outlook user, etc but NOT a Priv user) is that High Importance is how you flag an email so that the Recipient can see that it is High Importance (eg it comes up with an Exclamation Mark in their Inbox). Flag is how you tag an email for your own convenience.
    Ecm, WT44 and anon(3641385) like this.
    10-15-16 08:59 AM
    My guess (BB10 user, Outlook user, etc but NOT a Priv user) is that High Importance is how you flag an email so that the Recipient can see that it is High Importance (eg it comes up with an Exclamation Mark in their Inbox). Flag is how you tag an email for your own convenience.
    Your guess is correct. Also, using the low importance is a courtesy. It let's a busy recipient know that they don't have to drop everthing to read a message. When used properly, these can help you. The recipient knows when you flag something as high importance, it really is urgent. Too many use high importance when it's not required.

/off soapbox
    WT44 and anon(3641385) like this.
    10-15-16 09:31 AM