I've read a lot of reviews and lingered around enough boards and have not seen the "Screen Pinning" function discussed. I've never noticed the option in the security settings before:

I can't post a link because I'm too new, but it's on the Blackberry Blog.

I suppose this is really a Lollipop feature but perhaps it's something first time Android users might be were unaware of. Just tried it out and it could be pretty helpful, particularly with my kids while playing games and with my wife when she wants to see my phone and I don't want her stalking any sketchy background apps...
    11-20-15 02:43 PM
    For those of you who are 'brave' enough to let someone touch your phone, Guest mode mode is probably the better option.
    Switch the phone to the guest account before you hand the phone over. The phone will be back in your hands within minutes.
    11-20-15 02:51 PM
    I think the blog post you're talking about is this one: How to use screen pinning with PRIV | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

I first saw it when I read through the Priv manual. Definitely seems like one of those hidden features that can prove to be useful. I can see myself using it for sure.
    11-20-15 02:59 PM