Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
07-15-19 02:03 AM
53 123
tools
    My latest Priv issues: Bluetooth experience worse and less stable connections than before (when casting to our Google home, I would sometimes disconnect, but not very often; now I'm expecting at least one d/c per music session of 10-15min). Double notifs, where for ex I'll get a fb banner notif for my event, tap on it, be taken to the event and said notification, only to have a secondary notif banner drop for the same thing I'm viewing at the very same time. There have been many times when accessing a notification will lead to a loading screen which never completes the loading process, and instead I have to close and re-open the app and manually go into new notifs w/ in the app itself. And most damaging of all: Google play store updates for all my apps has a permanent "error downloading updates" which I haven't been able to get rid of w/ reboots, clearing cache, or any other tricks (don't want to do a wipe and start over, especially if that doesn't fix the problem). As I feared, the Priv doesn't look like it will be usable for much longer
    Last edited by Exedorable; 07-07-19 at 05:48 PM.
    07-07-19 10:58 AM
    Google play updates, update: so between my KEYᵒⁿᵉ and that new Nokia 8 Sirocco, I didn't notice it at first but my secondary (work) email stopped sync-ing. After some refreshing and messing around w/ a few settings, I just deleted and re-added the account - and somehow that gave the Google play store a hiccup it needed. I've got 13 apps w/ updates pending, so

#StillKicking #NotGivingUp #Priv2019 #lol
    Rico4you likes this.
    07-09-19 03:05 PM
    4 hrs and 17 min of screen time w/ 6% remaining, and at least 10-15% of that was just idle off the charger. Still get to have some good days hehe
    07-15-19 02:03 AM
53 123