My phone was stuck in bootloop, tried reloading the OS...the phone was doing it's thing and the green and red LED were blinking. Now the screen is black....and absolutely no response. Anyone know what's going on? Or tips on how to fix it?
    Last edited by Dunaenko; 04-24-21 at 11:24 PM.
    04-24-21 09:48 PM
    My phone was stuck in bootloop, tried reloading the OS...the phone was doing it's thing and the green and red LED were blinking. Now the screen is black....and absolutely no response. Anyone know what's going on? Or tips on how to fix it?
    You probably used the wrong loader.

https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/sup...roid-os-reload
    04-24-21 10:36 PM
    That's exactly what I used...AAW068. I am in Canada, so my carrier is Telus
    04-24-21 11:26 PM
    That's exactly what I used...AAW068. I am in Canada, so my carrier is Telus
    Did you buy directly from Telus?
    04-25-21 06:54 AM
    Now same eror i have to phone not respond only blinks green led its hardbricked i try change motherboard : )
    05-01-21 02:36 PM
    try power+voldown when its not works know it your phone hardbricked ; ( bb priv have same issues no phone is perfect but i love my priv it looks like cool i buying new motherboard
    Exedorable likes this.
    05-01-21 02:40 PM