So I have been using the "notes" app for years on all my old BlackBerrys and always transfered the info to the newest phone I was using
    Last week a friend came to help me free space on phone and changed some permissions and other things on my app
    And today when I went into my note app it's completely empty, nothing is savedAttachment 418833
    When I press add account, it says this account is already added, and another message
    See screenshot attached
    Is my info lost forever now ?
    Attached Thumbnails Help! my notes are lost-226702.jpg  
    03-07-17 04:08 AM
    Hello what account were you using to sync your notes? Have you tried logging in from a PC / laptop and see if you can recover notes there?
    03-07-17 06:34 AM
    That's what i was thinking as well, aren't the notes part of pc version email account? That is, upon creation/amend they should have synced with the email account that they're synced with.
    03-07-17 06:50 AM
    So I have been using the "notes" app for years on all my old BlackBerrys and always transfered the info to the newest phone I was using
    Last week a friend came to help me free space on phone and changed some permissions and other things on my app
    And today when I went into my note app it's completely empty, nothing is savedAttachment 418833
    When I press add account, it says this account is already added, and another message
    See screenshot attached
    Is my info lost forever now ?
    Do you still have your older device? You might be able to use Content Transfer to move them back to your Priv although you would have lost any new Notes/info that was added.

Frankly, I did not think that the Priv's Notes app synced with anything! That's one of the reasons I stopped using it - no backup/restore or sync.
    03-07-17 10:12 AM
    See anything from official web site can give you some help :

http://help.blackberry.com/en/notes/...708963049.html
    03-07-17 12:25 PM
    Do you still have your older device? You might be able to use Content Transfer to move them back to your Priv although you would have lost any new Notes/info that was added.

Frankly, I did not think that the Priv's Notes app synced with anything! That's one of the reasons I stopped using it - no backup/restore or sync.
    Yes they sadly can't be backuped locally to PC but if you have an EAS (Exchange) account they can be synced. So try to look at the Exchange-Server you were syncing with by checking your local PC-Outlook or at Outlook Web Access (OWA) to see if the notes are still there.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-07-17 12:58 PM
    Did you resolved your issue against NOTE app....
    Am also facing the same problem in my BB Priv mobile....
    Kindly guide me if you have already retained back your content....
    05-08-17 07:19 AM
    Did you resolved your issue against NOTE app....
    Am also facing the same problem in my BB Priv mobile....
    Kindly guide me if you have already retained back your content....
    This does not help with recovering but I stopped using Notes since it did not sync with anything else and there was no separate backup mode. I now use Note Everything. It has a backup and restore feature. But there are other Notes type apps.

When I accidentally killed all of my data (a wrongful move on my part), I used the Content Transfer app to get back my older Notes.

Good luck.
    05-08-17 09:29 AM