I did ,at the very start before I did the updates. Did all options except the emails, coz I read that doings the emails will lag the phone and causes problems to the hub.

After doing the content transfer, I disable the program and update all the blackberry stuffs
    12-18-15 05:41 AM
    Never used an Android phone before, but just wondering if other android phones battery are this bad as well? And people do the same things ( turn off location service, LTE, BT, ... ) in order to extend battery life?

Posted via CB10
    My wife has a moto x second gen and it lasts two or so days for her. She's a fairly light user however, only using Facebook, buzzfeed, and regular phone app. I feel all current phones should last at least a day with mixed usage.
    12-19-15 07:36 AM
    I did ,at the very start before I did the updates. Did all options except the emails, coz I read that doings the emails will lag the phone and causes problems to the hub.

After doing the content transfer, I disable the program and update all the blackberry stuffs
    That's the issue. Do a factory reset and don't use content transfer this time when you set it up. Yes it is annoying and yes it takes a lot of time but it is so perfect when your phone doesn't have these issues anymore!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-19-15 09:36 AM
    I think u read it wrong. It's from 9am to 11am. Within 2 hrs and I'm 68% left..
    You said 11:20pm in your post, not 11:20am.
    12-21-15 03:11 PM
    I read somewhere in one of the other posts that disabling the 3G access made a huge difference.
    Apparently the phone was hunting back and forth between 3G and LTE. Once the person forced it the phone to lock onto LTE it stopped thrashing around and their battery life increased dramatically.
    12-21-15 03:25 PM
    You said 11:20pm in your post, not 11:20am.
    Sorry u're right. I apologize.
    12-21-15 08:51 PM
    So after the updates I let the battery drain completely and then charged it overnight. Today the battery life has been passport like. Very happy!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails help me with battery life pls..-18182.jpg  
    12-21-15 08:59 PM
32 12