Even though I don't have the Priv yet (Waiting for B&H to get it) I went into the AT&T store to play with the demo. One thing I noticed is that with the slider down, it doesn't look dramatically different from all the other phones from a few feet away.

So I played with it for a bit, and left it sitting there with the keyboard exposed. I think for those not in the know, going into an AT&T store and seeing a phone with a keyboard might actually make them look at it, when they otherwise wouldn't realize it's even there.

So for those of you going into AT&T, leave that puppy open and help people see all the glory!
    funkymixx likes this.
    11-06-15 05:09 PM
    Even though I don't have the Priv yet (Waiting for B&H to get it) I went into the AT&T store to play with the demo. One thing I noticed is that with the slider down, it doesn't look dramatically different from all the other phones from a few feet away.

So I played with it for a bit, and left it sitting there with the keyboard exposed. I think for those not in the know, going into an AT&T store and seeing a phone with a keyboard might actually make them look at it, when they otherwise wouldn't realize it's even there.

So for those of you going into AT&T, leave that puppy open and help people see all the glory!
    I did the exact same thing,,,I left there with the keyboard exposed and someone behind me picked it right up....Lets help BB because it seems that their marketing dept is totally clueless. Which is a shame with a device like this coming out and they expect to sell 5 Million
    11-08-15 09:13 AM
    That and if Priv does not succeed then there may be no BB10 !

posted from my Priv!
    11-08-15 09:16 AM