My priv constantly keeps popping up with the "headset plugged in" notification when any headset seems to be plugged in other than the ear buds that come with the phone. It pauses music and just becomes irritating. I thought it was just a Google play music bug so I downloaded trial of poweramp. Worked well at first. Fifteen minutes later the same thing happened so I removed/disabled play music and worked good for five minutes then it started again.

Maybe something buggy in the OS? I don't want to pin it on the hardware yet.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 06:13 PM
    There's a setting under Settings > Display and you can't turn it off. I've tried and its really annoying cos you can't choose to not have an app that opens. You have to scroll right to the bottom to find it.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 06:39 PM
    There's a setting under Settings > Display and you can't turn it off. I've tried and its really annoying cos you can't choose to not have an app that opens. You have to scroll right to the bottom to find it.

Posted via CB10
    Currently nothing is selected. The notification just specifies lollipop. But as soon as I start playing music it just cuts out then re-notifies me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 06:59 PM