Ditch the productivity tab and try this shot cut apps through •side bar• app
    Attached Thumbnails have side apps in both sides of the screen-23272.jpg  
    11-03-16 02:00 PM
    Ditch the productivity tab and try this shot cut apps through •side bar• app
    It maybe the same one I use. I find it quite handy.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.appsbarfree

It shows "Tabs" on either side like the Productivity Tab and I've made them quite transparent.
    11-03-16 04:46 PM
    It maybe the same one I use. I find it quite handy.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.appsbarfree

It shows "Tabs" on either side like the Productivity Tab and I've made them quite transparent.
    Can you please post a screenshot of yours? I'm curious how it looks w/ the transparency.
    11-04-16 12:20 AM
    Can you please post a screenshot of yours? I'm curious how it looks w/ the transparency.
    Attached Thumbnails have side apps in both sides of the screen-23275.jpg  
    11-04-16 12:30 AM
    Your wish is my command. You will note the red outlines. In the one, the "pull out tabs" are almost invisible as I've also made them more transparent and narrow. You can vary their length and width and even make them look like arrows. For comparison, I've also outline the Productivity Tab at the top right.

In the other image, I know what the transparent icons represent but since they overlay the regular screen icons they can be a bit hard to discern. But you can vary the icons' size and also how opaque or transparent the pull-out is. They pull out individually but I have them both extended for the screen shot. You can assign Apps and/or shortcuts to the pull-out panels. You can reorder them. I find it handy. Oh, you can also change the color of the pull outs.

He just added the ability to backup/restore the settings and I was able to export from one Priv and import to the other Priv so I did not have to do it all again.

In other words, I find it quite handy. The only thing lacking is that like most other things it does not take advantage of the curved screen's sides.

have side apps in both sides of the screen-screenshot_20161103-212427.jpg
    have side apps in both sides of the screen-screenshot_20161103-212359.jpg
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    11-04-16 12:39 AM