Wonder how it works on the Priv. Pocketnow says the keyboard touch is integrated with Android's mouse framework, so I wonder it's what I think it is, working as a mouse in Citrix.

It never worked properly on my Classic both via the native BB10 nor Android Runtime.
    11-18-15 05:51 AM
    I don't have anything running Citrix, but I've tried TeamViewer amd Microsoft Remote Desktop.

Both of them work great with the typing part of the keyboard, but neither of them recognizes the keyboard touchpad as a mouse.
    11-18-15 06:46 AM
    Yup, I tried it out. Typing worked except when I needed to use the shift key for a period, comma, etc. Had to use the virtual keyboard for those. Did not try it as a mouse.
    11-18-15 07:03 AM
    Yes, it works like Citrix on any other Android I've tried. The pop-up mouse and keyboard is useful.
    11-18-15 07:49 PM
    Yes, it works like Citrix on any other Android I've tried. The pop-up mouse and keyboard is useful.
    Mind elaborating the pop-up mouse, is it like when you switch it then the screen becomes a touchpad? Can you use the keyboard for that?
    11-18-15 07:50 PM